Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday Hop with EAD Designs ~ Hi!

Happy Monday Paper Lovers!

I hope you enjoyed your weekend!  I had been gone camping last week and just finished laundry and the unpacking!  But some how I managed to get a card made in between my chores...priorities :)  Anyway welcome to EAD Designs Monday Blog Hop!  You should have arrived here from EAD's Blog, if not you will want to head over there for the start.  Make sure to leave a comment along the way so you're eligible for this week's giveaway!

Let me get right to my card.  I never have enough "just because" cards so I thought this little owl would be darling for one!




Paper: Echo Park, Papertrey Ink
button, ink

I only used to stickerz from this set and I still have a ton left!




Your next stop is the fabulous Rose!

One last thing, I will be restocking items in my Boutique this week along with some new items!

Enjoy!

18 comments:

Kate said...

So cute. Love the burlap.

Hugs,
Kate

Anita said...

So cute Liz, I love the burlap too. Hugs, Anita

Jingle said...

Oh, I just love this!

Crafting Katie said...

Okay, I am in love with this card! The adorable owls, the pretty paper, how you cut the jute ribbon into a pennant shape, the button, the simple sentiment... It's all perfect together!!!

Shelly said...

SUPER cute Liz! What an adorable owl!
Have a GREAT day!
Shelly

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute...love this little owl! Lee-Ann :)

Anonymous said...

OMGolly, absolutely adorable! Love the sketch too, that thing is so versatile!

wendipooh13 said...

ahhhh such a cute card!!!! totally LOVE IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Eeeek! That owl is so cute! I love the layered pattern paper you used as well.

Sue D said...

Adorable card! I like the papers you used.

Donna B. said...

Very cute card! Love the owl and the papers!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So cute... no you just can't have too many "just because" cards.. how fun to go camping, hope you had a wonderful time... hugs

mandalj said...

What a sweet card! The papers go so well with the stickers you've used.

Rose said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE :)

Kim H said...

Liz ~ this is ADORABLE! The stickers are so CUTE! Of course I LOVE the paper! The design is so COOL too! I just LOVE how you framed, then added the stickers and what you did with that burlap! LOVE it! Oh the sentiment is just PERFECT too! Great card Liz!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card Liz! Love the paper choice and the stickers are adorable!! The little owl is super sweet:)
Sherrie K

Cindy Beland said...

Oh my Liz,This is such a SUPER CUTE card!I LOVE the sweet little owl and the burlap too,it just looks so STINKIN' CUTE!!!:)

Esther said...

So stinkin' adorable :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!