Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy Father's Day Card!

Hi Paper Lovers!  I hope your week is going well so far!  Mine is SO BUSY!  Some of my coworkers are out on vacation, so that makes for a busy day.  Then I'm trying to get ready for my daughter coming home.  And getting my design team commitments completed.  Oh, I hope you don't think I'm complaining, I love being busy! 

Today I wanted to share with you a CAS Father's Day I made for my husband.  I'm hoping he doesn't check out my blog this week!  During My Creative Time's release for this set, Katie and Ruthie made cards that inspired today's!


After I stamped the three ties, I added a bit of fine glitter to the stars.  I also added the glitter to the dots on the die cut tie.


recipe:
Papertrey Ink paper
SU ink
fine glitter

I'll see you tomorrow with a 3-D Father's Day Gift!

Enjoy!

10 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super Cute Card!Awesome job!!!

Adrian said...

Simple, but cute!

L.B. said...

simple and cute all at once..very nice

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this card. I love the detail on the ties. I love how you popped one out. Fantastic card!

Glora said...

So cool. I love the way this looks. Clean and classy! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Kim H said...

Liz ~ So CAS! I LOVE it! I LOVED when they did theirs and now I LOVE yours! He will LOVE it! I agree with Glora ~ classy!

katieo said...

Great card love how the ties stand out on a white background

jessica said...

I LOVE this!! CAS and gorgeous!!

Esther said...

Super CAS card!

Sherrie K. said...

Thus is GREAT! Love the dimension:) Fantastic!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!