Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Hop ~ Sunny Days Ahead Card!


***If you are looking for My Creative Time's Scrappy Monday Layout Challenge, click HERE***

Hello Paper Lovers!

Happy Monday and welcome to EAD Designs Hop!  You should have arrived here from the always creative Lauren of Lauren's Creative!  If you just popped by to see me, please make sure you head over to EAD's blog for the start.  Leaving a comment along the way for more chances to win this weeks givaway!  Plus you'll get to see for the first time this month's Guest Designer Donna!

For today's card I wanted to keep things super simple, no stamping, no inking, and no Cricut!  ooooh, can you believe that I even said that I didn't want to use them!  Just a clean and simple card, well, my kind of CAS!  I made a quick video for you to show you how easy EAD stickerz and rub-ons are to use!




Recipe:
paper: PTI, American Crafts
Swiss Dot Embossing Folder
button





Your next stop is the amazing Rose at My Happy Place!

Enjoy!



17 comments:

Kate said...

Pretty Card. Love the flags so colorful.

Hugs,
Kate

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh yes, the button was the perfect finishing touch. Simply but so very cute. I love watching your videos.. Hope you have a wonderful week my friend. Hugs from ukiah

Cindy Lovell said...

WOW,Liz...this card is so awesome! I just love everything about it...the colors the flags and the embossing!! Beautiful job! :)

Donna B. said...

Very cute card Liz! Love papers you chose and the button is too cute!!

L.B. said...

very fun card...love the ribbon selection.

Michelle said...

Cute card! I like the flags and the button umbrella topper.

Unknown said...

This i really cute.. love the flags and the different papers you used. Love that umbrella too!

Busy Bee Vinyl Creations said...

This is such a cute card. I love the colors and they button really finishes off. Thank you for sharing.
Kathy:)

Busy Bee Vinyl Creations said...

This card is so nice. I love the colors. The button really finished off the card just right. Thank you.
Kathy:)

~amy~ said...

Such a cutie pie card!!!

katieo said...

Very cute great paper combo. I love that you didn't need alot of equipment to make your card

Shelly said...

So colorful Liz! Love all the different patterns, great card.
Shelly

Shellye McDaniel said...

Great card, Liz!

2LilPrincesses said...

great videdo and card Liz! Makes me miss my EAD days!! :(

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Liz ~ simple, quick but TOTALLY AWESOME! I LOVE it! Those stickers are just to CUTE!!! Of course I LOVe the paper! So CAS!

jessica said...

This is beautiful Liz!!! Love the colors and love the flags!!!

Esther said...

Cute! The button IS the perfect finishing touch!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!