Thursday, June 14, 2012

EAD Designs Color Challenge!


Hi Paper Lovers!  Do you ever have one of those weeks where you just can't get it right?  Well that's been me for awhile now!  Last week I posted the color challenge a week early!  OOPS!  So if it seem like you've seen it before, you have.  However, I didn't want to leave you with the same card, so I made another one!  :)
 Welcome to EAD Design Color Challenge!  This month is all about the red, white, and blue!  I decided to make a birthday card, I can never have enough of them on hand!  I'm so excited to share with you this card because I got a new little sewing machine just for paper!  I had used my big one before, but it was just that...too big.  Then I've bought two other ones that I just couldn't get to work.  Last week I decided I wanted to try another one, so I asked on facebook what everyone uses.  A Janome Sew Mini was what I went with...I LOVE IT!!!

It's small, sturdy, and it doesn't go too fast.  If I was sewing fabric I would want fast, but with paper I like it a bit slower,  That's just my preference.  Now on to my card.



For my bow, I soaked in water then scrunched and dried with my heat gun.



recipe:
paper:  My Minds Eye, PTI








Just for playing along with us – you'll receive a 25% off coupon to the EAD Designs store.  Click HERE to join the fun!

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Kim H said...

Liz ~ OH my I LOVE this card!!!! The papers and design are just INCREDIBLE! This is what I was talking about ~ I need a video on how you did this bow and the button & hemp! I LOVE, LOVE that look! I can't for the life of me get it to look like that! Oh you also had me at sewing!!!! Just GORGEOUS!

bonnie said...

Wow what a fabulous card....love the design....sooo cool sweetie ;) Hugs x

Shelly said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE it!! I agree with Kim it's incredible!
The stitching is fabulous!!
Have a SUPER day Liz, Love my new goodies :)
Shelly

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Wow, I am loving that RED bow.. awesome card Liz.. Hugs

Rose said...

LOVE it :) and that fab bow really makes your card a WOW!!!

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT job with this one too!LOOKS AMAZING!!!:)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!