Monday, November 3, 2014

Welcome North Pole!



Good morning peachy friends!  I recently ordered some craft items from The Scrapbooking Queen, and it had a little gift in the package.  Actually it had a big gift...several sheets of paper and such.

As soon as I saw the paper it screamed Christmas and Peachy Keen!  So I grabbed my peachy goodness and started stamping!


I wanted to decorate a wreath, however I don't have my wreath yet...I usually get one from the Boy Scouts.  That's why I have it hanging on the lantern :)


I just love the sweet faces on these images.


Just so fun and darling!!!  Oh and guess what?  This set is on special right now at Peachy Keen Stamps!  So how's that for good news!!


recipe
Copic Markers
Xpress It Blending Card
Sequins
Queen & Co pattern paper
Straw
Silver cord


6 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

These are precious, Liz!!!

katieo said...

These are so cute. I love the smell of those fresh wreaths.

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable Liz!!!

Sherrie K. said...

So CUTE Liz! I love the papers and the bright colors and of course...the PK stamps~awesome!
Sherrie K

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh my these are ADORABLE and simply PRECIOUS! LOVE the stamps, your coloring and oh my the fun paper!! EEK!! So fun and bright ~ as always AMAZING!

jessica said...

So super CUTE!!!!!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!