Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Tag ~ Merry and Bright!



Good Morning!  I must be in a tag mood :) since I have another one to share with you today.

This tag was made with two different dies.  To make the striped tag, I elongated it with the smaller tag die.  It was super easy to do.   After stamping and adding the pink rick rack, I die cutted the holly leaves out of the same pink pearl paper.

Quick, easy and ready to go on a package or card!


recipe:
My Creative Time

Extras
scrap pattern paper
Papetrey Ink
Sequins
Silver ribbon
Bakers Twine

6 comments:

My Creative Time said...

SUPER CUTE Miss Liz! I just LOVE how you did that small tag & "super sized" it! lol….. GREAT colors as well!!!
HUGS,
Emma ;)

My Creative Time said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jessica said...

How beautiful Liz!!!!!!

Crafting Katie said...

So cute, Liz! Love the bright colors!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...love the colours!!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh my your tag is totally MERRY and BRIGHT!LOVE it! The colors seriously ROCK together!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!