Thursday, November 6, 2014

MCT Trending Now ~ Believe!



Howdy!  Over at My Creative Time, it's "Trending Now" Thursday!  This a new segment where we share what's hot right now.  Today is all about Graphic Word Art.

You can find this trend in home decor, fashion and of course crafting!  I don't think it's going away any time soon either :) 


I hope you're not getting tired of the watercolor look!  After inking up the ampersand, I sprayed it with water, then stamped on watercolor paper.


The black words needed to be crisp, so I didn't spray them.


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Card Stock
Water Color Paper
Tim Holtz distress ink
Memento ink
Sequins

6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Hey Liz Super Cool Word Art job!!
What fun ideas you came up with...you really got creative with your inks and stamps....Love your unique and fun ideas. YOU ROCK!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous Liz!!!!

jessica said...

Gorgeous card Liz!!!!!!
LOVE it!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ I LOVE this! I LOVE your chose to watercolor this!!! So BEAUTIFUL and so CAS! Thanks for bringing this challenge to us ~ I am going to try it more often! LOVE the idea and look!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Very nice clean card! I like the water color stamping and the sequins are so pretty.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Beckie Williams said...

Super Cool!! This is really neat!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!