Tuesday, November 11, 2014

MCT Tag It Tuesday ~ Happy Birthday!


Hello, it's Tag It Tuesday at My Creative Time!  I have a super quick post for you,
 since I bombarded you the last few days with lots of posts.  :)  
 Today we are using this photo & color for inspiration.  

Tags are awesome to hang off a gift bag or can be added to a card base.  It's nice to have a bunch
 pre made for any occasion.


After stamping the football, I added dots of glossy accents to give it texture.


recipe
My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock and Ribbon
Glossy Accents
Button
Hemp



6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG What super cool and fun tag!!
Gosh you definitely couldn't have come up with a better idea whatsoever for the ultimate football fan!! Gosh Girl what Fab & Fun ways you've used Miss Emma's goodies. YOU so ROCK!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cool!!!!

My Creative Time said...

I just LOVE your "Manly" tag!!! GREAT job!!!
Hugs,
Emma :)

jessica said...

I just LOVE your tag Liz!!!! Having a football player in the family this is so flippin' AWESOME!!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

It is good to have a stash of cards and tags ready to go. Great job on the die cut layers.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Liz ~ AWESOME tag!! Totally for the football enthusiast whether it be for a man or woman!! FABULOUS idea!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!