Sunday, November 9, 2014

OCC Day 4 ~ Winter Hi!


Well are you sick of my yet?  lol!  Here is my card for day 4, I'm not even sure I'll be able to explain this one.

The window was made using two dies and only partially cutting both of them.  Truly this needs a photo or video tutorial.


I embossed the interior of the card with white embossing powder for the sentiment and the snowflakes.  Then I inked over it to reveal the words and images.
After stamping the skate, I quickly colored it with copic markers.  Added a bit of wink of stella and glossy accents to the skate,

I also sprayed the inside with some Studio Calico Shine.  I know it looks flat and dull, however in person it has a lot of shine and sparkle. :)


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Copic Markers
Tim Holtz Distress ink
White Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink
Glossy Accents
Studio Calico Shine Spray 
Wink of Stella

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz!! I love your partial die cut card from Day 4 class. You did an amazing job. I love the ice skate and the snow in the background. Nicely done.

Shelly said...

Super cool card, neat technique!

Awesome card Liz!
Shelly

Melissa said...

Clean and simple, pretty!

Susan said...

Adorable card! Love the skates!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!