Sunday, November 9, 2014

OCC Day 5 ~ Bells Will Be Ringing!



Yep it's me again!  This card is a window tag card.  After making it I think it would have been more festive if it was a shaker tag.

I made a stencil with clear cardstock from Papertrey Ink on my cameo, then used Teresa Collins Moldeling paste for the background.  After it was dry I added wink of stella to the dots.



My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Teresa Collins Modeling Paste
Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder
VersaMark ink
Sequins

3 comments:

katieo said...

I love this card liz. The dotted background is great.

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ BEAUTIFUL and I so need to borrow this because I of course LOVE the products but the color combination!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!