Sunday, November 9, 2014

OCC Day 1 ~ Merry & Bright!


Hi friends, last week I took an card class and made a TON of cards!  In order to post them in the class gallery I have to make a new post for each...so I'm aplogizing in advance!  :)

I created my own stencil on my cameo for the star background with PTI clear card stock.  I also created one using the MCT winter flake dies for a different project.  Then used the positive snowflakes for this card.  I colored one of the flakes and the pearls with a copic marker to match the bakers twine.  Oh I almost forgot, I used a Stampin' Up pen and a Color Spritzer to create the aqua splatters in the background.


recipe
My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Clear Cardstock
Teresa Collins Modeling Paste
Pearls
Copic Marker
Wink of Stella
Bakers Twine
Button
Gold Cord
Tinsel Embossing Powder
Pen Spritzer

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!