Sunday, September 14, 2014

PKS Photo/Color/Sketche Challenge ~ Boo!


Hello, peachy friends!  It's time again for a color, photo, sketch challenge with Peachy Keen Stamps!  I love the PKS challenge since you have the choice to use any part for inspiration.  I've used all three, however you don't have to.  You can pick one part of it or all of it!!!!

Isn't this what being creative is all about!  

I LOVE Halloween, but not in the over the top trying to scare someone in to having a heart attack.  Just the goofy, fun, and spooky kind of Halloween!  That's why I love the porch in the photo, it was the inspiration for the broken fence, even though the porch is in pristine condition. :)


It's super cool how you can mix and match so many PKS sets, even with some that are older.  Like the new pumpkin with the Make a Monster Face assortment set.


recipe

Peachy Keen Stamps

Extras
Copic Markers
XPress It Blend cardstock
Papertrey Ink cardstock
Button
Bakers Twine
Chalk
Glossy Accents

Be sure to stop by the other gal's blogs to see what awesome thing they've created!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!