Monday, September 8, 2014

MCT Made In Minutes ~ I love you!


Good morning paper lovin' friends, I hope you had a beautiful weekend!  It was another sunny one in California.  I love the sun, however we REALLY need the rain...which isn't expected anytime soon. :/

Today is Made In Minutes over at My Creative Time.  I love this segment, since I always get ideas for cards that can be made in minutes or easily mass produced!  Quick and easy are always a good thing in my book!


recipe:
My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink cardstock
Scrap Paper


8 comments:

jessica said...

This is so fun Liz!!! LOVE the color combo!!!
AWESOME job!

Joan Smith said...

Oh Girl I so love your card OMG what a fun way to do the clouds you really did a super creative job and I love your little scene. YOU SO ROCK!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Love, love, love this card! The white space at the bottom, how you used the negative of the clouds, the colors... it all works perfectly!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful...I LOVE a quick one too!!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Love this card Liz! Love how you did the negative clouds and you used my favorite color combo!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful CAS card! Love the way you did the clouds and plane hanging off. No bling??? :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Liz ~ I'm back! Well this card is seriously STUNNING! I LOVE that you used the negative part of the cloud dies and the color combination! Seriously laughing out loud because we used the same die today or yesterday! As always beautifully done!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is such a great card! Hugs!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!