Monday, September 15, 2014

MCT Scrapping The Little Things ~ You & Me!



Happy Monday!  Today is Scrapping The Little Things at My Creative Time.  I don't know about you, but I love using a sketch for inspiration.  Also when choosing a sketch, don't get thrown off if it's for a card.  You can always use it for a layout.  Or even the other way around.


I used this sketch for the larger pocket card, except I chose to use stars instead of circles.  Remember the sketches are for inspiration, so it doesn't have to be exact.



I thought it would fun to cut the bicycle in half for the two cards.  I have left room on both cards for either pictures or journaling.  On the second card, I die cut the "&" about 5 times and glued together.  Then added glossy accents on top.  It's such a cool look in person!

Again on the large card I left space for a picture.


recipe
My Creative Time

Extras
Teresa Collins Pattern Paper
Scrap Paper
Glossy Accents
Sequins


6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz OMG Your Scrappin' the Little Things PL pages are awesome and again OMG love your out of bounds clever & creative everything and every way you used Miss Emma's goodies you totally did an outstanding job.
GIRL YOU SO ROCKED IT!! WOW!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Crafting Katie said...

I absolutely love these cards! The papers you used are fabulous, and I want to ride your polka-dotted bike!!!

jessica said...

AWESOME PL cards Liz!!! LOVE the color combo!!!
FAB job!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love the idea and look of splitting the bike between 2 cards for your beautiful layout. The stars and sequins are so pretty. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy Beland said...

Looks AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL job my friend!!!! Have a SUPER day :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!