Thursday, September 25, 2014

MCT September Release Sneak Peek Day 4 ~ Coffee!



Hey Hey Hey It's Thursday!  Do you know what that means?  That's right, tomorrow you'll be able to see the whole My Creative Time release and order everything you want! 

Today, I'm going to share with you All You Need Is Coffee Stamp and Die set.  This set is just too cute and fun!


After stamping the flowers I added tiny pearls to the centers.


It's hard to see in the picture, but I outlined the heart steam with Wink of Stella shimmer.


recipe
My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Scrap Paper
Memento Ink
Pearls
Wink of Stella

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

34 comments:

GlendaLea said...

So adorable! Love the card!
Glenda
Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Joan Smith said...

AWWWW your card is so sweet and precious I love it and yep 3 cups I'm greedy I'll have 'em call after all I'll admit it!!!!!
My name is Joan and I'm addicted to COFFEE~~~Your cups are so pretty you did one fantab job with today's Sneaky Peek and as I read your sentence:
That's right, tomorrow you'll be able to see the whole My Creative Time release and order everything you want! I kinda stopped reading after the word everything *LOL* YOU ROCK!!

Kristi said...

Love the simplicity of the white background and the one popped cup.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

~amy~ said...

you know I love this, right?

Amy said...

Sweet, simple and absolutely Adorable!! Love your card!!!! Those sweet little pearls give it such a sweet little touch!
Amy

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love the color

Sue D said...

Very sweet in it's simplicity!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Marie said...

Great job. Unique and simple.

Crafting Katie said...

Gorgeous CAS card!!! Love the red and white!!!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Liz this is so simple but yet so pretty!! It's absolutely perfect! Love Love!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Simple but beautiful! Love how you used the pearls on the coffee cups! Sandie

lindagk23 said...

Adorable card Liz! And love the colors! You did an awesome job! TFS! lindagk23ataoldotcom

jessica said...

Beautiful card Liz!!! LOVE the CAS design!!!
AWESOME job!

keysha said...

OOOH!! I am loving todays set a whole 'latte'! LOL! Another must have! Everyones projects are amazing!

keyshasain@yahoo.com

Kim H said...

Liz ~ What a GORGEOUS CAS card! OMG! I LOVE it ~ so simple but yet so PERFECT! BEAUTIFULLY done as always!

D- said...

I LOVE your CAS card. It it so CUTE! Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker{at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

Pamela said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous, love the pearls in the flowers!!!

Terri said...

Really pretty card. I love the red you used in this.

Marla said...

Such an adorable clean and simple card. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

Northern Girl Crafts said...

Hello Liz, super simple and cute card. I love it! TFS!

Kat
kat.raymond@gmail.com

CA Scrapper said...

I love your simple and beautiful card! Can't wait to get this set.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Lucy E. said...

This card is so perfect! I love the CAS design.
I really love this stamp and die set!

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER job with your sneak my friend, Have a GREAT day!!! :)

Jeri said...

Love, love, love the simplicity of this card. That's so cute how you added the little pearls to the flower centers.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Cassandra said...

Ohhh!!! Love how you made flowers out of those!!! Cute!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love the CAS card! The pearls on the flowers is perkfect. So pretty with that cute steam. I can't wait to get these and the rest of the release! Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I love the design of this card and those flower cups are so cute!! Hugs!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Awesome CAS card. Love the colors

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Awesome CAS card. Love the colors

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Nina said...

Love how you decorated the cups with pearls.
nslee@comcast,net

KnT Designs by Teresa said...

I love the simplicity of this card. The red and white really make the dies and stamps stand out.
Harperpooh at yahoo dot com

SRob said...

My kind of card - simple but sweet. Love it!
srobelotto@gmail.com

Pamela said...

Super simple but super adorable ! Luv it!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!