Tuesday, September 2, 2014

MCT Tag It Tuesday ~ wishing you sunshine!


Good morning!  I hope that you had a happy Labor Day Weekend and you were able to get some relaxation in!  My day was filled with crafting, relaxing, and spending time with family...it was the perfect day!

Today we are sharing tags that are inspired by this photo and colors.  


This is what I came up with :)  I can't wait to see what my design teammates created...how similar or different they will be!




recipe:
My Creative Time

Extras
Stampin'Up ink
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Bazzill Cardstock
Ribbon
Button
Sequins

Have a beautiful day!


5 comments:

jessica said...

What a beautiful tag Liz!!! LOVE how you used the color combo and picture inspiration!
Awesome job!

~Tammy~ said...

This is darling! Love the way you incorporated the colors.

katieo said...

Hi liz. I love the backgroun. Great take on the inspiration photo

quilt4fun2 said...

The spatters and sequins for rain looks beautiful. Fabulous job on your tag. It is fun to see how many different ways and ideas everyone has. You all had some wonderful tags.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Marilyn said...

Cute tag!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!