Thursday, September 18, 2014

MCT Thrifty Thursday ~ Big Girl!


Hey it's Thrifty Thursday at My Creative Time!  For me this is a great way to use those die cuts that I thought were not usable when I first cut them.  This is exactly why I never throw anything away!  Ok, lets face it...I'm a HOARDER!  lol!

I pulled out a few different things from my die cut jar, looked at them and choose a couple of items.


And this is what I came up with :)


I was able to mask off the "it's a" in order to stamp "girl!" by it's self.  Just another way to make your stamps go farther!  :)


recipe

My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Scraps
Glitter



6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

WOWIE WOW Miss Liz what a Fun & Fab card. Love the way you used Miss Emma's goodies and girl you have to have the best scraps jar ever....I love the way you keep your scrappy scraps thanks for sharing....plus the container is cute too. YOU ROCK!!

jessica said...

This is such a great card Liz! Awesome job using up your scraps!

Crafting Katie said...

Great idea to just empty out your die cut jar. This turned out so cute! Love the glitter!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, love the glittered "big".

katieo said...

You had some cool cuts in your leftover jar. Great card Liz

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful card! I like the Vintage Label behind the BIG! Wonderful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!