Wednesday, September 24, 2014

MCT September Release Sneak Peek Day 3 ~ Grateful!


Happy Wednesday and Day 3 of My Creative Time September Release Sneak Peeks!  Yesterday I shared spooky treat and card, today is all about a grateful, happy heart!  
I think fall is my favorite time of year.  I tend to gravitate towards all the warm colors and fashion...not that I'm a fashionista by any means :)  I just love all that fall brings!!!

So my project today reflects my love for fall...


For my PL cards, I stamped a sentiment on top of pattern paper that already looked layered...this saves so much time and bulk.  Oh, don't you just love the new leaf dies!!!  Simply stunning!

The handwritten word dies are to die for too!


recipe
My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Memento Ink
Simple Stories pattern paper
Button
Hemp
Scrap Paper

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

37 comments:

GlendaLea said...

Linz I love this! I am starting PL and this is a great idea! Fantastic
Glenda
Slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz you've done it again girl all I can say is WOW you sure did create a beautiful LO with your PL card what a clever idea....I love how you always think out of the box and keep coming up with such different clever and creative ways to use Miss Emma's goodies and your idea for today's Sneaky Peek is outstanding.
YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!

jessica said...

Such beautiful PL cards Liz!!!! Great use of the new stamps and dies with those cards!
AWESOME job!

~Tammy~ said...

Your PL cards look fantastic! You have yet inspired me again with more fabulous sneaks!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Wonderful PL layout! So pretty!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute PL cards, Liz! Love how you used all of the new goodies!

SRob said...

Great use of color. Love!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous PL cards...love the colours and patterns, fab!

Denise said...

Wow so pretty. Just love it.

dendearmas@aol.com

Lynndee said...

Love the idea of using these for PL pages! Thanks for the inspiration!

katieo said...

I love the way you embellished your PL cards. I love all of the word dies in this release and how you can pair them up with other ones.
katieoscreations@gmail.com

Marla said...

What cute PL cards. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

Jeri said...

Great PL cards. It is great when you can use papers that already have some layer-look elements on them. The addition of the gorgeous leaf dies is just perfect for fall pages.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Lucy E. said...

Great PL cards!
I love fall too!

Sue D said...

Fabulous Fall themed PL cards!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Love the way the papers cover a fourth of the card. Very pretty.
thanks for sharing.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Tina H said...

I've never made these and yours came out fantastic! Thanks for the inspiration :)
arielmeow@sbcglobal.net

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh I just ADORE your PL cards! I LOVE how you showed us how Fabulous this release is for these! I am so with you ~ not a fashionista by any means here either but LOVE what Fall has to bring and the warm colors! BEAUTIFULLY done as always!

CA Scrapper said...

Beautiful PL cards! I'm going to have to steal your idea, these cards are perfect.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Beckie Williams said...

I think you did a lovely job. Thank you for sharing, I love the color choices you made.

beckie123 at yahoo dot com

Migdalia said...

Super cute & TOTALLY fun!! You did an AMAZING job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
*Crafting With Creative M*

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are fantastic!! Hugs!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

I too love your warm colors. Beautifully done. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Tina said...

Love your PL cards.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

D- said...

LOVE your BEAUTIFUL PL cards. Your colors are wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker{at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

Jill Rugg said...

What a great idea to make PL cards-they turned out great!

jrugg@sctc.net

Nina said...

Yes, I love those handwritten dies and your projects showcase them so well.
nslee@comcast.net

CathyinMN said...

I love fall and the fall colors, too. This project has so many fun fall colors, and I really love the new leaf dies which go so well with this project.
cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

marg0006 said...

Great LO and like all the Fall colors.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

marg0006 said...

Great LO and like all the Fall colors.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

marg0006 said...

Great LO and like all the Fall colors.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

marg0006 said...

Great LO and like all the Fall colors.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

cvjac2009 said...

this is to "die for" I love how you used it as an option for PL :P

quilt4fun2 said...

Your PL cards are so beautiful...how could you not think of fall?Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Jill Rugg said...

Great card-can't wait for the release tomorrow!

jrugg@sctc.net

Cassandra said...

Perfect project life!!! Looks great!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!