Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Guest Designer: Jenny!

Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and I am SO SUPER EXCITED to be a guest designer for Liz, and help keep you guys from going through crafty withdrawals while her new bionic shoulder heals (ok, maybe not exactly a bionic shoulder....)!  Today I have a card using one of my favorite crafty supplies, clear craft plastic.  Here are the details:
*Create a Critter Cricut cartridge = panda and all layers
*My Creative Time = Game Night Stamp Set, I Believe in Leprechauns Stamp Set
*Timeless Twine = Olive Green
*clear craft plastic
*I love the dimension this plastic can give to a card!
*The secret to this kind of card is just to cut extra base layers.  That way you can cover any adhesive you need to use.
*I put an extra layer here, and the panda so that there is room to write a message on the inside.
*This is from the I Believe in Leprechauns Stamp Set.
*This is from the Game Night Stamp Set by My Creative Time.
What friend wouldn't feel "lucky" to get this card??  I'd like to thank you so much Liz for having me as a guest designer!!  But wait.....one more thing.....
Liz has some exciting news to share with you, but not quite yet. However, in the meantime, while she's recovering, she is reading every comment! Not only is she reading them, she's counting them, because at the end of all this, she will have two announcements! The first will be a winner of some exciting BLOG CANDY! The second, it's a big one...and no, she's not coming out with stamps...you just have to wait and see!
Until Next Time,


Thank you so much Jenny for helping me out!  I'm CRAZY for your card!

Enjoy!

20 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is ADORABLE! LOVE the clear card front - makes it so fun!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

jessica said...

what a super adorable card!! Love the cute panda and love the stamps and sentiment!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Kim H said...

What a COOL card! First I LOVE the green! Second how neat is that to use the acetate! I LOVE the idea of cutting extra images to cover the tape! CLEVER! Great idea!

Ruth said...

Thanks for sharing this idea - new to me!! and I love that Liz has such supportive and talented friends to fill in for her. In the meantime, get well/heal soon Liz! am anxious to learn about your announcements!!:-)

Glora said...

DARLING!!! I love the acetate front layer. I NEED to try a card with acetate. The card is just too cute! Awesome job guest designing Jenny! Hugs- Glora

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Very very cute... i haven't tried the acetate either. I hope you are feeling better Liz, you are missed my friend. Hugs from ukiah

Sue D said...

Wonderful lucky panda card! I like the dimension of the clear card.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card! Your Panda is darling and I love the idea of the plastic. I will definitely try that:) Very cool and love the dimension! Congrats on your GD spot Jenny!

Hope your getting better Liz!!! Hugs!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Diana said...

Awesome Card Jenny!! I wanna try it :)

Hope your recovery is going smoothly for you Liz.

bdcampers@msn.com

Karenladd said...

AWK!! This card is awesome on so many levels! That panda is adorable..and loving the Bingo card image! Then, putting the whole thing on clear plastic..to give it that extra dimension and unique look...wow!! Love it!

Karenladd said...

Hope your recover is smooth Liz, we've been missing you but your guest bloggers are fabulous!(but then, you already knew that..that's why you asked them to sub, right?!)

Rosie said...

I love this card! It's too cute. Where do you get the clear plastic


Rosiemini@gmail.com
Www.scraplovingminis. Blogspot.com

lmkindell1 said...

I love this card it is so darling. Speedy recovery Liz.

linda
lmkindell1@verizon.net
lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

Rose said...

this is awesome!! love the fun panda :)

hope you are feeling better liz :)

bonnie said...

Oh I just love the cute lil' Panda! ;) Hugs x

Josie0602 said...

This is so cool! I love that clear card stock...I have to find some to try it out! Mr Panda is adorable too!

Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

I love this idea! Great colors and such a cute panda :)
Shelly

Tracy said...

Adorable card! I love the green and the clear plastic!

Tracy
owlbecraftin.blogspot.com

kim.scrapper said...

What an adorable card and I really like the use of the clear plastic. Adorable little Panda too!

5200 said...

0824jejeAir Jordan 12 France Le harnais basket nike air max vision blanc enfant de sécurité pour enfants de ces deux Kelty Child Carriers basket nike internationalist femme noir est définitivement une amélioration. Les allumettes peuvent asics running femme go sport être utilisées pour s'allumer, mais évitez asics gel lyte v soldes les pointes de soufre (frappez n'importe où) air jordan 3 retro car elles auront aussi un goût fétide. Adidas Zx 750 Soldes Avec une gamme de prix raisonnable de Adidas Zx Flux Femme Leopard 30 $, c'est le must-have pour cet aficionado voyageur.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!