Friday, March 30, 2012

My Guest Designer: Corri!

Hi everyone, I'm Corri from Bug Lover Cards!   My friend Liz  recently had shoulder surgery.  I was happy to volunteer when she asked for some guest designers to fill in for her while she recovers.
I have a fun card for you today that I made with My Creative Time - Game Night 
The Details
Scallop Ovals - Nestabilities
Charm - Epiphany Crafts Studio Shape tool
Banner Shape - Lori Whitlock
Pattern Paper - Echo Park - Happy Days

Liz has some exciting news to share with you, but not quite yet. However, in the meantime, while she's recovering, she is reading every comment! Not only is she reading them, she's counting them, because at the end of all this, she will have two announcements! The first will be a winner of some exciting BLOG CANDY! The second, it's a big one...and no, she's not coming out with stamps...you just have to wait and see!
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Thank you Corri so much for your fun card!  I truly am plying with the hand I've been dealt with...one handed right now!  :)

Enjoy!

15 comments:

Josie0602 said...

Great card Corri! I have that set too and I need to break it out and make something!

Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

jessica said...

awesome card Corri!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card!
Happy Friday!
jessica
eschfamily@yahoo.com
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Sukie said...

Very cute card, I just love this stamp set, it is so fun!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Great card - the colors are perfect for that image!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Rose said...

super fun card Corri:)
liz i hope you are doing well.
i am loving all your GD's :)

Glora said...

I LOVE red, white and black together. AWESOME job. It was great to see you guest design over here today Corri! Hugs- Glora

Sue D said...

Great layout and perfect color combo on your card and Liz I hope you will be two handed soon.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card-fun papers!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

Really cool card, Corri!!! I hope everything is healing nicely for you Liz!!!!


Brenda W.

Lezlye said...

Love the colors and paper in this Corri, that's nice of you to help Liz out. Liz missed you in San Jose, I would have really picked you up.. Are you off work for a while? Hope the healing is coming along.

Kim H said...

Corri ~ what a fun card! the colors are just perfect! I love the background paper and the charm! BEAUTIFUL job!

Tracy said...

This is such a fun card! I love the red and black color combo!

Melissa said...

Cute card, I have that set of stamps!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

O I love the color combo with this card the colors pop!!
Kristan

kim.scrapper said...

What a really neat card, love the color combo!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!