Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge!

Howdy Ho!

I hope you're enjoying your week so far...mine is so busy, but that's what make life fun!  Welcome to the Terrific Tuesday Challenge with Scrappy Moms Stamps, this week we are using Paisley cartridge.  Well guess what, that's a cartridge I don't have!  I can hardly believe it myself!  So I decided to use Nate's ABC's because it had a similar pair of rain boots.  That's what's awesome about their challenge, if you don't have a cartridge they're using just pick a similar cut from another cartridge!  Now on to my card...



recipe:
Nate's ABC's Cricut Cartridge
rain boots scene cut at 3.90 x 3.12
I cut the umbrella off and the scene twice and did some paper piecing
Lacy Labes Cricut Cartridge
scallop circle for the card 5.65 x 5.19 each and welded
top layer circle cut 5.39 x 5.19
Crystal Effects for the puddle
paper: My Mind's Eye, American Crafts cardstock
tim holtz ink, ribbon, button, twine

So get creative and join the challenge!

Enjoy!

21 comments:

Live Love and Scrap said...

Oh Liz....this card is precious!!! I LOVE IT!!! I made a similar card with the umbrella and boots from Paisley....I just couldnt stop making cards for this challenge =) I cant believe you do not have Paisley...gasp!!! LOL...its one of my favorites!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Banner Market said...

Oh Liz, this card is adorable as always, you have a great style :) Love the paper colors you used along with the image.
I bought the new Cricut E2 last night on HSN. It will arrive by my birthday ;) SO excitied!! maybe Ill learn more on how to size with this new cricut, it seems to have sizing like the gypsy. Hope I can do it LOL...I still have problems with that and wont use my gypsy :( you make such wonderful cards and projects with yours..WOW!
Your AWESOME!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card!

Ruthie :)

Kathryn said...

This card is a great one! Thank you for sharing.

scrappingmamma said...

aww such a sweet card, great for this time of year! Ive got a blog award for you on my site. Stop by and pick it up.
Debfoti
scrappingmamma

Glora said...

Liz, this is SUPER beautiful and a great color combination as well! Love that yellow paper to pieces!!! Hugs- Glora

bonnie said...

Oh I really love this Liz...it's so bright and fun and cheery...adorable sweetie :) hugs x

Maureen Reiss said...

I love your card!!! It's sooo adorable!!

Rachel said...

I love that little puddle! And those boots are perfect. Such a fun springy card. Thanks for sharing :)

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Saundra said...

Love this card, Liz! The shape is wonderful and I love your color combo.

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Debby Pannell said...

What a super adorable card to give someone who is sick or just had surgery. LOVE IT! TFS
TTFN

Alex said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love the color :)

Esther said...

What a cute sentiment to use with those darling rain boots!

Tracy said...

Your card is adorable. Love your sentiment, as well as the shape of your card.

Crafting Katie said...

ADORABLE card, Liz! Your rain boots are so cute, and I absolutely love the colors of this card. So cheery!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a fun card Liz...

Sweet Peas Designs said...

This is so PERFECT I live the colors, the dots the plaid and the patterend rain boots!

Charlotte said...

Oh, this is so adorable. I just ordered Nate's ABCs and can't wait to get it!! Your card is so sweet and the sentiment is perfect!!!

Anonymous said...

adorable card!

365 Days of Cricut said...

That is super cute! I can't believe you don't have that cart Liz!! LOL! Sounds like a good excuse to go shopping!

Faith Abigail Designs said...

Just wanted to let you know that your project has been chosen for this week's Fantabulous Friday segment at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog! Congrats! It's a beautiful project.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!