Thursday, April 14, 2011

EAD Designs Color Challenge ~ Summer Fun

Hi!
It's time for EAD Designs Color Challenge ~ Summer Fun! 


You really need to join the fun!  Look what you get just for joining the challenge!
25% off coupon for everyone that plays!


$20 Gift Card to one random winner!
The challenge runs through April 28th!
For my project today, I did a layout...I hope you like it!





Recipe:
Nate's ABC Cricut Cartridge
grillling cut at 2.50 high and shadow to match
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge
oval cut at 2.25 x 2.55
Tags, Bags, Boxes & More Cricut Cartridge
oval tags cut .81 x 1.41

Paper: Bella Blvd, Kay & Co, Bazzill, American Crafts
Tim Holtz Ink, white pen

Don't forget about the steal of the month!

and check out the other girls on the team!

Lauren http://laurenscreative.blogspot.com/








Enjoy!

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

FUN layout Liz!!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Cute layout, Liz! I love the gingham paper - perfect for a barbecue! You're stitching looks really cute too!

Banner Market said...

GREAT LO! I love the colors! Great job. Have a great day! Your amazing at what you do :)

Esther said...

Liz, I love this LO! I like the way you tied the twine around the letter G and attached the catsup and mustard!!!

Joanna said...

OMG!! How cute is that!! Lovin the mustard/ketchup tags!! SO fun! :)

Stephanie Zito said...

This is fabulous Liz! So funny we both did layouts for today! Great minds.... :)

Alex said...

wow I love this layout liz, the colors make me want to get out some burgers and get grilling !

Amy said...

Fabulous Layout Liz!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!