Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday with EAD Designs HOP!

It's an EAD Designs Monday Blog Hop!  If you arrived from our super creative Lauren's blog, then you're in the right place!  If you just popped in to say hi to me then you really want to head over to EAD Designs Blog so you don't miss a thing!  Plus there is blog candy too!



Recipe:
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge
I welded two scallop border back to back to create brown layer, so it's scalloped on the back too.  Then cut just one for the yellow one.
Paper: My Mind's Eye, American Crafts cardstock
Stampin Up border punch
Martha Stewart branch punch
EAD Designs ~ Coffee Sentiments
Paper Smooches/EAD ~ Birthday Sentiments rub-ons
these rub-ons are like no others, they don't crack or flake.  they are so easy to us and always turn out beautful!



I'm your last stop, unless you haven't been to all the designers!  To be eligible to win the blog candy you will need to leave a comment on everyone's blog, including EAD Designs Blog!

One last thing before I let you go...don't forget that EAD has a color challenge.  You get 25% off just for entering the challenge and one lucky winner will receive a $20 gift certificate!

Enjoy!


21 comments:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a lovely card - the layout is perfect and I like the little bit of branches behind the button - what a great touch!

jessica said...

beautiful card!! I love all the scallops :)
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Crafting Katie said...

So pretty, Liz! I love how you used patterned paper with the branch punch, what a neat effect!

Stephanie Zito said...

This is soooo pretty Liz! Stunning!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Although...I'm not surprised - all of your projects are AMAZING!
(Those papers are adorable!)
TFS!
Lauren

Esther said...

Liz, I love all the elements to this card!
It is so sweet,
I really like the little branches behind the button, I've been wanting to get this punch for awhile now. Just another great way to use it.

Marlene said...

This is so gorgeous! I love how you used the twig stamp behind your button! VERY nice!

joydee1963 said...

I just love your card with the beautiful colors,I made a comment on every blog! joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Joanna said...

Love this Liz! The paper is perfect! I'm a sucker for Stella & Rose these days! Lol...

Michele said...

I really love this! This completely caught my eye in my "blogger buzz." :-)

katieo said...

Another great card Liz. I love how the graphic and sentiment for the coffee are on the same sheet. I am going to have to try these. They use a lot of different fonts

Linda Breedlove said...

I love all your layers and scallops... this is so pretty... love the MS branch punch. Great card!

Debbie Bonczek said...

Really cute card . . . I love the scallop edge, and the baker's twine looks great!

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful card and just love all the details.

Alex said...

just beautiful Liz !

Rose said...

super card!! love the coffee pot :)
ok everyone else said beautiful so i wanted to be different! lol

June Houck said...

This is gorgeous, Liz! I love coffee/tea-themed cards :)

~amy~ said...

SWEET....love the coffee pot...great design!

Bella Scrapbook Designs said...

!I love this card and the colors you used!

raybanoutlet001 said...

zzzzz2018.5.16
kate spade outlet online
michael kors outlet clearance
saics running shoes
canada goose jackets
nike outlet
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
longchamp outlet
jordans
nike shoes

Anonymous said...

référence wikipedia jetez un œil sur ce site Web voici les résultats Dolabuy Prada cliquez ici à lire www. dolabuy.co

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!