Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's Terrific Tuesday Challenge at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

Hey Hey It's Terrific Tuesday Challenge at Scrappy Moms Stamps!  This week's challenge is using New Arrival.  Now no worries if you don't have that cartridge, just use a similar image cut.  I really don't want to keep you here too long.  Not because I don't want you to visit, but because I want you to check out the other girls and so you have a time to join the challenge.



Recipe:
New Arrival Cricut Cartridge
onsie cut at 1.82 x 1.87
and shadow and hanger to match
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge
oval cut 2.46 x 3.12
rectangle 2.77 x 5.50 and scallop border 5.53 x 1.00 welded together
Heritage Cricut Cartridge
frame cut 2.85 x 0.65 and 2.95 x 0.70
Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ Special Delivery
ink, rhinestones, crinkle ribbon

I have to let you know that I used Card Patterns Sketch #109  , but I can't submit it, because I made it to late :(

Here are the other girls













Enjoy!




15 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh I love the colours....gorgeous girly :) hugs x

katieo said...

great project Liz. I am going to make something for this challenge. It will be a challenge since I don't have any baby themed cartridges.

Joanna said...

Aww this is too cute! You're making me want to get some crinkle ribbon! tfs! :)

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

What an adorable card Liz!

Rtuhie :)

Seahorse Creations said...

I just love this card, so very cute!

4kids4 said...

So pretty...love those papers and that crinkle ribbon!! TFS

~Sharon C.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Too cute... I am always impressed with your work Liz.....hugs

Glora said...

Aw, awesome card. I love the crinkle ribbon on it too. Hugs- Glora

The Bookin Room said...

Wow...so beautiful!

Marlene said...

Oh my gosh, this is super cuteness! I really need to have more baby cards made up...it seems another batch of them is coming along...lol. LOVE this.

Esther said...

Cute Liz!
I like the paper you chose for the onesie and beautiful crickle ribbon bow!

Unknown said...

Very cute card!!!
kacee

the cricutologist said...

Love it!!! That ribbon is to die for! So sweet! I have an award for you my friend!

Crafting Katie said...

So adorable, Liz! There's nothing cuter than a baby onesie, and your ribbon is gorgeous!

Jennifer said...

Liz,

What a gorgeous card!!! :)

What embossing folder did you use?! Love it!

Thanks for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!