Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just For Fun!

Happy Wednesday!

I just have a quick post, nothing fancy just a challenge for the Cricut Circle!  The rules are to create a project of your choice and reuse, recycle or repurpose 3 items on your creation. Project must include atleast 2 different Cricut Image Cuts.  The three items that I used are, roof shingle flashing, ribbon from the Georgetown Cupcake bakery ( a friend went to DC and brought back six cupcakes for the office~ I'm in California) and the plastic packaging from a Cricut Cartridge for the window!



also I used a glass peeble and glued it t a magnet, with paper in between


recipe:
Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge ~ doll, cupcakes, cookies
Christmas Gypsy Download ~ door, and window topper
Carousel ~ letters
paper: scraps
Peachy Keen Stamps~ Everyday Character Faces
chalk, stickles, tim holz ink, memnto ink, black and white pen

roof flashing, bakery ribbon, cricut plastic packaging, glass peeble, magnet

Enjoy!

9 comments:

buglvr2010 said...

So cute!

Shelly said...

Very good use of your recycled items! Really cute!
Shelly

Glora said...

WOW, you always amazing me! This is ADORABLE. I love it! hugs- Glora

Esther said...

Adorable Liz, how creative!!!!

Meesh said...

LOVE it Liz! Great use of recycled items! :o)

Michelle

Unknown said...

This is super, super cute. I love the idea and great way to recycle.

Alex said...

WOW! You are amazing ! I love it !

Maureen Reiss said...

Super cute!! Very creative!!

Banner Market said...

This is so cute! I love it...its so nice to step out of the box sometimes and create something youd normally dont do...great job.
have a question, when you make your banners, what size do you do them at, Im having a house warming/birthday party in a few weeks and I want to make a SWEETS banner for the sweet station im having and hang it from my pendant lights in the kitchen. thanks for the tips :)
Gina
raegina at gmail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!