Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Again?


If you are looking for My Guest Designer Week at Peachy Keen Stamps and Scrappy Moms Stamps New Release click here!

If you are looking for "The Queen's Royal Court" Blog Hop click here!

Welcome to my second post of the day!  I wanted to show you my card that I made with PSA Essential Stamps!  Now before I show you my card, I want to let you know that I messed it up!  But it's too funny, so I had to show you!  But I need to tell about the
 awesome Grand Prize pack for one lucky follower ...


valued at $125.00 includes
3 peel and Stick Packs
2 Inks
1 alignment tool
1 CUSTOM Stamp

Plus Rossomer Square ~ PSA Essentials Site is offering a 30% off code until April 22, 2011 just make sure you use PSACRAFTERS at check out...

We have several chances for you to be eligible to win...

1} Like PSA Facebook Page {Post "The Queen's Royal Court Sent Me"}



Then comment back here what your favorite stamp set is....

Easy Peasy!




Can you tell what I did wrong?  Well, I guess I wasn't paying attention to which layer was on top when I welded the gloves together!  So now my card opens the wrong way!  Too funny!

Recipe:
Sports Mania Cricut Cartridge
glove shadow 2 welded together 4.86 x 5.00
glove cut 4.69 x 5.00
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut Cartridge
tag cut 1.83 x 2.49
PSA Essentials Stamps ~ ubu Girl's Got Game

Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ for the boys

Just a reminder I will be announcing the winner of my "Paper Loft" spring cleaning on Saturday, April 9th!

See tomorrow!

Enjoy!

21 comments:

Abby said...

i love the Hello Kitty set Play Time!!! So cute!!!!

Thanks for showing me that website!!! Had not seen it before!!!

Misty said...

Thought you meant to do that! LOL
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

Viji Siddharth said...

I did the first two! I love the cute little faces and the personalised stamps! So Awesome Cool!

crazyaboutcricut said...

You're such a trendsetter Liz! You're gonna start the trend of cards opening the other way!! But it's still gorgeous :OD

bonnie said...

Too funny...lol! Love it anyways...it's unique! :) hugs xx

Maureen Reiss said...

Too funny!!! I can't tell you how many times I have done this!! lol Other than that it's a super cute card!!

Glora said...

Awesome card and thanks for sharing that you are human too - LOL. It is still a beautiful card no matter which way it opens up. Hugs- Glora

Saundra said...

Still an awesome card, Liz! I've actually done that before so I know how funny it can be. You have been one busy lady this week. Lovin' everything I'm seeing!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

LOL! So glad to know that I am not the only one who has done that! Super cute card Liz!

Ruthie :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

LOL.. you are so funny Liz.. I would never had noticed it if you hadn't mentioned it.. hugs

Barb said...

Aw, so frustrating! Maybe it's a card for a lefty :) Congrats again on 1,000 followers!

Amy said...

This is just too adorable!

Adrian said...

Wrong way or not, 2 cute!

Esther said...

I ditto what Adrian Said!!!!

L.B. said...

what a great card. Love these girl sport stamps i am seeing.

DIANA L. said...

Great card, Super colors this would be a good one for cards for men
TFS
I'm nearing 300 followers I'm having another giveaway, you might be interested.

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2011/04/300-follower-give-away.html

Amyzcrazylife said...

I love all the Hello Kitty stamps. What a great idea Libby came up with!
www.frugalcricutscrapper.blogspot.com
abuchanan98@gmail.com

buglvr2010 said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

WHo cares how it opens when it is so stinky cute
Perderg@q.com

Brenna said...

ha ha ha, that is too funny!! oh well!! it must be the british way? I don't know! doesn't matter though, still super cute!! tfs
brenna
rbanderson@live.ca

Raven B said...

WOW I love the colors you used Liz!!!
Hugs,
Raven

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!