Saturday, April 23, 2011

Cristina's Blogaversary BLOG HOP

If you're looking for the "Butterflies & Blogs Birthday Hop" click here

If  you're lookinf for "It's Earth Day, It's My B-Day" Blog Hop click here


Hello!
Welcome to Cristina's Blogaversary BLOG HOP!  If you arrived from the super talented Lezlye's blog, then you are on the right path.  If you just popped in to see me, you certainly want to head over to Cristina's so you don't miss a thing!  Now this hop is about being inspired by one of Cristina's own projects.  It was so hard to pick just one project, because she has so many amazing, creative projects!  The first picture is of Cristina's project that gave me inspiration...



As soon as I saw her layout, I knew I needed to make this layout for a crop I'll be going to next week!  I only go to crops a couple times of year and tend not to get much done!  Too busy chatting I guess, but they're fun anyway!  Now on to my project!

What? you don't go to crops with glittery platfroms and a crown?!  hmm

yes...that is what my gypsy looks like! 

I've always said I work part time to support my habit...my need for paper!

Recipe:
Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge
doll cut 3.16 x 4.41
clothes to match
Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge
crown cut 3.06 x 3.22
Cricut Everyday Cricut Cartridge
gypsy cut 1.46 x 0.63
Paper: Making Memories, Teresa Collins, American Crafts cardstock
My Creative Time Stamps ~ Paper Princess
chalk, white pen, tim holz ink

Your next stop is the ubber creative Mel

The whole list is below if you get lost along the way!

Enjoy!


40 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is soo so cute! I love your little lady all dressed up! Your work is always AMAZING! TFS!
Lauren

Amanda Villarreal said...

This is so cute. I love the Gypsy and how dolled up the doll is lol. Very pretty!

Amanda

Banner Market said...

OH MY GOSH These are adorable LO's I just love them. I bet you look just like your paper doll going to a crop :) lol :) So cute Liz! Love the little flags off the side of the paper too, what a great accent! YOu are amazing!
Happy Easter to you and your family. And thank you so much for the info you sent me, It really helped.

Debbie Bonczek said...

Very cute! They're both great layouts, and it's always neat to see another designers interpretation.
dbonczek@comcast.net
http://pawstoscrap.blogspot.com/

mw_scrap said...

Great job on your layout...love it..TFS

mary ann

mkeiper72@yahoo.com

Rachel said...

What an adorable scrapbook page... I love that you even added the little gypsy! too cute :)

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Tammy Miller said...

wow very cute love it!

GiGi said...

Oh my goodness! This is so cute! And yes the crown and glittered platforms are ADORABLE! TFS!

Melissa said...

Very pretty!

Juliana T said...

great layout! I think it's very creative. I became a follower!

http://julianaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/

kathlee said...

Oh my goodness what a super darling layout! I love all the pastel colors. So pretty.
TFS!
Kathie
Kathlee154atgmaildotcom
http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

SpantastiKreations said...

AHAHA....love the G in your hand.

TFS,
Erin
spantastikreations@yahoo.com

scrappy critters said...

Love these pages Liz.. maybe one day I will be inspired to sit down and work on mine.. LOVE THEM!

♥Tammy

Maria said...

Super cute layout! TFS

Misty said...

Adorable layout!
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

Unknown said...

I loved the entire layout but that little girl was just toooooo cute.
perderg@Q.com

Unknown said...

I love your layout. That little princess is so cute.

Sue
rolfe974@prodigy.net

Bunnyfreak said...

Adorable layout. Love the little gypsy.

Live Love and Scrap said...

LIZ...you are too funny!!! Your layout is ADORABLE!!!!!! Love how your little crafty girl turned out... she is soooo cute and YES that is exactly what I look like at a crop =)

hugs,
Sarah

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable and I love the glittery platforms! Awesome :)

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What an adorable layout! TFS
Jackie
jmpresearch@gmail.com

Glora said...

Sweet LO! I absolutely LOVE your LO! Emma's crafty stamps look adorable on there! Amazing job! Hugs- Glora

me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Dawn said...

Love the layout!!!

pinkyswrspaper@gmail.com

katieo said...

Great layout Liz. I love that little pearl heart necklace. You always have so many details. Have fun cropping. Hope its warm enough to wear shorts.
katieoscreations@gmail.com

PixiesDelight said...

Adorable!
bargainmama at mchsi dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Great layout!!! TFS!
Sherrie K

Joanna said...

OMG!! this is too cute! I LOVE that lil' gypsy! how cute is that..you might need to make me one of those! lol..tfs! :)

LouAnn said...

Adorable layout. Reminds me of my granddaughter.

Ulysses' mama said...

Very cute and creative! I love it!

Jennie Garcia said...

Incredibly cute layout!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Crafting Katie said...

Liz, this layout is just adorable! All of the little details on your crafter are so cute! Great use of Emma's stamps too!

shanna13 said...

Liz your layout is adorable! Great colors and I love the Everyday Paper Doll cart. TFS shanna13@frontiernet.net

Becky Dunham said...

cute layout Liz! I see no problem with going to a crop in a crown and glittery platforms! Think i will try it next time :)

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

buglvr2010 said...

Your layout is so cute! I love it!

nantastic said...

Love your LO. Love those tags.
nana5604 at gmail dot com

Janeen said...

Such an cute layout! Love the girl with the crown! :)

lovelyinspiredcreations.blogspot.com

thekolbes said...

Love it,super cute.Thanks for sharing
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

joydee1963 said...

SOOO Cute!I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

An'Jenic G. said...

I love your paper dolls. So cute. jeria22 at yahoo dot com

Esther said...

Cute, cute layout Liz!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!