Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday at EAD Designs!

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to EAD Designs Monday Hop!  If you got here from Lauren's blog then you are in the right spot!  Didn't you just love what she did!  If you just popped by for a quick visit for me, then you really want to head over to EAD Designs blog for the start!  For my project today, I made a card with really simple, clean lines.  Oh yea, and no cricut involved...can you believe that!  I hope you like it as much as I do!





This is my third project with this one sheet!  I know there will be more to come!


Recipe:
EAD Designs ~Vintage Rub-ons
PaperSmooches/EAD ~ Birthday Rub-ons
Pattern Paper and butterflies ~ Cosmo Cricket Salt Air Collection
Bazzill Cardstock
ink, brads, button, twine

Your next stop is Amy T, with something so totally cool, I'm sure!

Enjoy!


11 comments:

Kim said...

Cute card!
~Kim

~amy~ said...

a-dorable...I totally forgot about that purse on that Rub-On sheet...CUTE!!!

Banner Market said...

Adorable card. I love the purse! reat job!

Crafting Katie said...

So pretty, Liz! I love what you did with the butterflies!

Jenn said...

Cute card!

Esther said...

I love this! So cute with the little butterflies!

Court said...

Love this!!!

Glora said...

Great card. I love the butterflies! Hugs- Glora

Anonymous said...

the butterflies add the PERFECT touch.. CUTE!

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful!!! I love the butterflies! TFS!
Lauren

Sherrie K. said...

Nice card. I love all the colorful butterflies! Thanks for sharing..
Sherrie K

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!