Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sweet Treat Card

Hi !

Apparently I'm in the mood for crafting!  My mind is running as fast as my nose is!  :o)  I'll probably make a couple of more cards before the night is over.  I need to work on a gift for my neighbor that's getting married.  I saw a bridal survivor kit on someone's blog, I can't remember who's at the moment.  When I finish it, I'll post mine and where I got the inspiration for it. 


Products used:  Sweet Treat cart, SU, Bazzill and scrap paper, Sizzix texture plates, Silver craft ink, clear embossing powder, SU stamp and Chocolate Chip pad, Martha Stewart punch, Michael's ribbon.

Enjoy!



7 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Ohhhh I love Sweet Treats:) Looks great!

Marlene said...

Yummalicious!

Banner Market said...

Hi Liz, your so sweet, thank you so much for the links Ill see if I can figure it out and let you know. Just made my button yesterday and that took all day, but thanks for the sweet comment. Your awesome! Thanks again
Gina

Allison Rankin said...

Nice and simple...love the balance of white space to DP!

Pauline said...

Love the card ! Can't wait to see your Bridal survivor kit !

Banner Market said...

Hi Liz, I want to thank you for the web address you gave me for the button code to add to my blog. I got it to work and now have my own blikie button. Jump on over and take a look or even grab it if you like ;) Thanks again your so sweet!
Have a wonderful week.
Cheers Gina

5200 said...

0824jejeMais gardez à chaussures nike pas cher avis l'esprit, les plus grandes personnes que vous livrez les plus grands points de vue que vous aurez, ce qui basket nike air max thea femme pas cher peut vous rendre confus de ce dont vous avez réellement besoin. air jordan femme soldes Nike Shox R3-R4 de tous les modèles réputés ainsi que dans la demande et asics gel cumulus femme avis vous les offrir à des prix abordables. Dans cette ville fascinante, les chaussures nike air flight huarache zones à voir et les choses à faire sont illimitées, mais dans cet article sont asics kith france quelques attractions qui ne devraient pas être manqués dans une visite à votre métropole la plus chaussures nike homme presto romantique.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!