Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Card Patten Sketch Challenge

Hi!

Here is another card that I did for another challenge. http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/  I am off work for another week or two, so I've still been getting things done around the house and trying to fit in crafting when I can.  So these challenges are great for me, that I don't have to think so much!   My daughter has spring break next week so I'm going to see her.  She goes to school in San Diego, so a friend and I are going for SPRING BREAK!  I figure since my daughter graduates in June ( and I've been supporting her beach life style, she lives 10 blocks from the beach) that I might as well enjoy alittle myself!  I just hope the weather stays this nice!



Recipe:  Creative Memories, Martha Stewart and Stampin Up paper, Stampin Up stamp, ink, blender pen and punch, Michael's ribbon, Stickles, and Heidi Swapp paper cutter ( to rough up the edges)

The Challenge was to use something forgotten about, I hadn't used the paper cutter in along time!


7 comments:

Marlene said...

Very pretty!!! Love the spring-y colors you chose. :)

Banner Market said...

What a cheery card. Love the spring time colors you used. The punch touch is very pretty too.
Youll love the weather here, I live 2 hours from SD and today its supposed to be 85 here in Irvine CA. Have a wonderful trip visiting your daughter. Keep your cards coming tho before you leave.
Cheers
Gina

Nicole Wright Designs said...

What a yummy card! I love the pink and green together! Enjoy the warm weather... we might have snow tomorrow:(

dstandard said...

What a pretty card! Love this! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Banner Market said...

You are the sweetest! THANKS! for grabbing my button. I just made mine in photo shop. I did have help with the movement tho from someone on Etsy, and they finished up for me. If you go on to Etsy, here is the link, they can help you with that for about $20.00. Well worth the price I think to have a cool button you can share.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vt_related_1&listing_id=42779922

Have a wonderful trip.
Cheers Gina

Sudha said...

Lovely card dear.

whoistracy said...

This is so sweet Liz!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!