Sunday, March 7, 2010

Stampin Up and scraps!

Hi Everyone!

I'm sure most people are watching the Oscars.  I was just taking a break and decided to put up a few cards I did earlier.



Products used: SU and DCWV paper, SU sizzix die, Forever Young cart, SU stamp, Michael's ribbon and brad.


Products used:  SU and Bazzill paper, SU stamps, SU rhinestone brad, Prima flowers, Michael ribbon.


Products used:  SU and DCWV paper, SU scallop punch, SU stamp, SU blender pen and ink, glitter (on the flowers - camera didn't pick it up)

I'm off for another week so I plan on cleaning closets and the garage, so I shouldn't be creating anything.  Let see if I hold to that!  :o)  Have a great week!


4 comments:

Marlene said...

Beautiful! Love the middle card, especially. :) (And no, I actually didn't bother watching the Oscars...but I'm sure I'm in the minority!)

Pauline said...

Beautiful Cards Liz, I'm in Uk so missed Oscars but I'm sure it'll be all over news :-) I particularly like that green friend to friend card . Happy closet cleaning !

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Great Cards Liz...so nice to see so many spring cards and colours!

Mari AKA Momo said...

Your cards are beautiful! Thanks for following my blog! Much Love, Momo

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!