Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pals Paper Arts Challenge PPA34

Hi Everyone!

I found a new challenge site, in fact I've found one for each day of the week!  I've added a link list for them on the lower left.  I know there are alot more, and I may add them later.  This card is for the Pals Paper Arts.



Recipe:
Storybook and Sweet Treat carttidges,Stampin Up, Bazzill and DCWV paper, Stampin Up stamp and texture plate, Stickles and brads.

I hope all you have a great and creative weekend, I'm off San Diego...see ya Tuesday!

Enjoy!


11 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

A perfect birthday card! Love the sparkles - thanks for joining us at PPA!

Banner Market said...

Hi Liz! Thats one beautiful and cool card! Love the paper combo you used. Its very bold.
Have a great night.
cheers Gina

Marlene said...

So cute! Love the splash of color against the black/white! It pops!

Ann Schach said...

Love the bling! Great color combo, too! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Nicole Wright Designs said...

I love that party hat! Great card!

Margaret Moody said...

I love your fun birthday card, Liz! Love the colors and the sparkle added to the hat! So fun! Great job with the challenge!

Unknown said...

very cute,love the double word windows!

Teresa Kline said...

this is super adorable....I am offering a blog give away, check it you if you have time!

enjoy *~*

Pals Paper Arts said...

Congratulations from Pals Paper Arts! You have been chosen as a Pals Paper Artist Pick for your design this week! You have earned the Pals Paper Artist Pick Badge to display on
your blog.

Please email us at palspaperarts@gmail.com to get the HTML Code for the badge.
Congrats and thanks for playing at PPA!

Ann Schach said...

Congrats on being selected as a Pals Paper Arts Artist Pick this week. Your card was adorable!

Mary Fish said...

Oh, Liz. This is delicious right down to the silver tassel. Congrats on being one of this week's Pals Paper Arts Top Picks for you hip design. Hugs, Mary

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!