Thursday, March 4, 2010

Submitted to My Pink Stamper today!

Hi Everyone,

It's such a beautiful sunny day!  The pool still looks like a swamp, the pool man was back a second day to play with it some more...we'll see what it looks like tomorrow.  We did have some equipment trouble, but other than that, not sure why we let it get so bad...I guess I should blame on my "bug" since that's I'll I've been doing!  :o)

Anyway, submitted to MPS today, so there's no turning back now!  I'll show when I can.  But here are a few that I did, but didn't submit. 





I used Accent Essentials cart with DS, Bazzil paper and scraps, SU stamp, craft ink and brads.



Doodlecharms, Plantin School, Strentch Your Imagination, DS, Bazzill, DCWV  and SU paper, stickles.




Wild Card cart and DS, Bazzil and SU paper, SU stamp and ink, stickles and rhinestones.




Jasmine, Storybook and Home Decor with DS, Bazzill and Me and My Big Ideas paper.

I hope everyone is having fabulous day!

5 comments:

wwill said...

I love these cards. I bet your card you submitted to Robyn is adorable. Great work!

Unknown said...

Ahh...these are all cute cards, especially the egg one. I like your work!

Thanks for visiting my blog and for the comment! That's a great pick-me-up this evening. I needed the nice comment. :)

I'll be back to visit soon!

Mari AKA Momo said...

Love the first card. I may have to "lift" thats idea! TFS! Great Cards! Absolutely love them!

zzyytt said...

adidas outlet
nike epic react
nike react
cheap jordans
yeezy shoes
moncler outlet
adidas store
longchamp bags
jordan 13
lebron 16 shoes

Unknown said...

20181013 leilei3915
coach outlet
true religion outlet
polo ralph lauren
louboutin uk
birkenstock shoes
fitflops sale clearance
oakley sunglasses
red bottom shoes
pandora
michael kors outlet clearance

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!