Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pal Paper Arts Challenge PPA35 Cricut Home Decor and Storybook

Hi Everyone,

I finally got to do some crafting this week!  Here is my design for the Pals Paper Arts challenge "Anything but a card".  I had so much fun with this project..I'm going to hang them in my bathroom.  I kind of have a King/Queen theme going on.  My daughter saw them and thought it would make a cute card for her friend, she bought her Juicy perfume for her birthday! 


Recipe:
Cricut Storybook and Home Decor cartridges
Paper: Bazzill, Teresa Collins, 7 Gypsies, Jenni Bowlin Studio, Metallic
Stamp:  Stampin Up, $1 bin Michaels
Ink: tsukineko all purpose ink
rhinestones
Frames: Michaels

Enjoy!

                                                                      

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those, they're gorgeous! I also wanted to thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, you're so sweet & nice!

Marlene said...

These are great!!!

BTW, thanks for the award. :) I'll try to remember to post about it on Monday. :)

Linda Callahan said...

These are terrific - definitely work with a King/Queen theme! Great idea - thanks for playing at PPA!

Margaret Moody said...

These are just too cute, Liz! I love the papers and colors you used! I'm sure they'll look great in your bathroom! If they don't...send 'em my way! Great job with the challenge! Thanks for sharing!

Pam~ said...

Very nice Liz! I got a cricut for Christmas but haven't used it much. You are definitely an inspriation to create something with it.

Banner Market said...

Oh I love these frames and artwork. This would look great in my craft room. Im going to have to make these! Where are you goiing to hang them? Great job! you could sell those on Etsy I bet! Give it a shot. WOW! you are amazing!
Have a wonderful weekend and again thank you so much for the award!
Cheers Gina

~JulieH~ said...

Oh these are fabulous! I love the designs you've created.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog recently and leaving such a nice comment. Sorry it's taken me so long to visit you things are hectic at home at the mo! I'm so glad I did though you have a wonderful blog!
Juliexx

Unknown said...

cute,cute,cute!

Unknown said...

coach factory outlet
louis vuitton outlet
burberry outlet canada
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
cheap mlb jerseys
salomon shoes
moncler outlet
nmd shoes
christian louboutin sale
mt0704

yanmaneee said...

fila
off white hoodie
coach outlet
kd shoes
cheap jordans
balenciaga shoes
vans shoes
lebron 16 shoes
off white clothing
yeezy boost

sefi said...

great post to read why not check here webpage Full Report Extra resources anchor

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!