Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Treat Toppers!



Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to do a quick post of what I've been making!  They're almost done, all 40 of them.  Of course I will be putting more candy in them, I just haven't gotten it yet!  Well I went back to work today after being on vacation for 4 weeks!  Culture Shock!






Recipe: 
Paper:  Creative Memories, DCWV
Stamp: Stampin Up
Ink Stampin Up
Embossing Powder: Stampin Up
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug - Swiss Dot
Scallop Punch - EK Success
Ribbon: JoAnn Fabrics

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Marlene said...

What a sweet idea!

Pauline said...

So cute you've been busy I only made 3 of these little sweetie bags, this was my 1st time ! In the UK you don't get these little sweetie bags but I'm spreading the word !

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!