Tuesday, March 16, 2010

MOJO Monday! mojo130

Hi Everyone,

I hope all is well with your world!  Just an update on my Custom Crops order...hmm...well, it finally shipped yesterday.  By the time I receive it, it will have taken almost a month.  Now I know that when they have sales, I won't believe their shipping times.  When I place my order they said 3-4 business days for shipping.  Well they took 11 business days, in other words 2 weeks!  Yikes!  That's along time when you're waiting for a cart!  :o) OK...enough whining!  But you still gotta love their prices, so I guess it's worth the wait!

I did two challenges yesterday.  I hope you enjoy!


Recipe:  Martha Stewart and Creative Memoriest paper, Stampin Up stamp, ink and blender pens, Michaels ribbon and Stickles.



4 comments:

The Archiving Angel said...

Hello Liz~ I just found your great blog and was so happy to see all your wonderful and inspirational projects. Thanks for sharing them. I hope to keep stopping in to be inspired.
Hope you can visit mine at:
http://archiving-angel.blogspot.com
You are doing a great job as a blogger- seems like you are old hat.
Best of luck!
Sonia

rite said...

I am going to attempt to make some invites for my little mans 5th birthday party in APril... I am looking to you for some card making inspiration!!! ha ha I haven't really ventured out of layouts to card making yet!!! Wish me luck!!!

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Ohhhh...I just love flip flops! Too cute...again!

Christy said...

Super cute!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!