Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Winner Announced!

Hi Everyone!  I'm so sorry I didn't announce the winner from being a Guest Designer over at My Creative Time yesterday.  The reason being was yesterday I spent the day with my husband, sister in law and her husband in Yosemite, my first time too!  Born and raised in California and I had never been.  Can you believe that? 



We had a GREAT TIME!  We sort of planned a road trip to more national parks next summer/fall in an RV!  This is something I've always wanted to do!  I'm truely blessed that we really LIKE each other and love spending time together!

Ok enough of me, now on to the winner...

Soo cute ... You can never have too much glitter :)

Congratulations, I will be sending you an email soon for you address!

Enjoy!

9 comments:

bonnie said...

Don't you look cute!! Congrats to the winner! ;) Hugs x

jessica said...

beautiful pictures!!!
Congrats to your winner!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Congrats to the winner... So glad you are having a wonderful time... love the pictures.. hugs

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Road trips are the best! We have one planned for November and I can hardly contain myself! I haven't ever been to Yosemite either, it's on my list. Looks like you had lots of fun. :)

R

D- said...

Great pictures. Looks like you all had a great time.
dmcardmaker at aol dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

Congratulations to the winner! Glad you were able to have a fun relaxing weekend away. Beautiful area there!

flowerdisco said...

hey liz, those are our plans too when my hubby retires ( a while to go yet), :P. that camera took those photos with so much detail and not blurry or pixeled at all when you zoomed in. great photos! tfs.

Kim H said...

CONGRATS to the winner! Oh I LOVE the pistures! Sounds like you all had a wonderful time! Your trip next year is something my husband would LOVE to do!!!

Esther said...

I LOVE going to National parks, one of my fav things to do!

Do you have a National Parks passport? I have one, it's kind of fun to get it stamped at each park you go to and fun to look back on the memories.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!