Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cherish This Moment Mini Album!

Hi Paper Peeps!  Today I want to share a project that was from a class that I signed up for but couldn't go to.  This was a Teresa Collins class that she was teaching, so I was terribly disappointed that I was unable to stay.  However, I was able to go pick up my kit and say hi to her.  This past weekend I finally was able to put it together.  I'm filling this album with pictures of a cruise I took last year.  Since I didn't have all my pictures in, I only took a picture of the cover.


When I went to put it together I had remembered from another class I took with Teresa, that she brings her stamps for the attendees to use.  So now what?  That is such a silly question!!!  I all I had to do was pull out my My Creative Time Stamps!  Voila!  Even though this was a kit, it's now "my own"!!! 


I did some "masking" with the clock and the word stamp.


recipe:
Paper: Teresa Collins ~ World Traveler Kit
7 Gypsies Photo Holder
lot's of bling stuff too!

Enjoy!

12 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Awesome album! Glad you got to meet TC.

jessica said...

This is amazing Liz!! Love the papers and love how you used Emma's stamps! Awesome mini!!
TFS and Happy Wednesday :)

Esther said...

Fabulous, it is just gorgeous Liz!!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love how Miss Emma's stamps go with Teresa Collins album..they look like they were made to go together. So cute. Hugs

Crafting Katie said...

This is beautiful, Liz! Emma's stamps look awesome with your album! So sorry you didn't get to stay at the class. :-(

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Too many adjectives couldn't describe how I LOVE this mini!!! The MCT stmps look AMAZING and PERFECT in it! Sorry you couldn't attend the class but honestly it turned out FABULOUS! So ELEGANT, BEAUTIFUL and so vintage!!! I LOVE it!! You have my address right?? LOL! Your cruise pictures will look wonderful in it!!!

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!

Suzanne said...

Hi Liz!
What a BEAUTIFUL Mini Album! Sorry you missed Teresa Collins' class but, you did a FABULOUS job creating your own album. Thank you for sharing how wonderful your projects can be by utilizing the products you have on hand. Your album looks AMAZING with Emma's stamps! Have a wonderful day! :)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

D- said...

Nice save. Isn't it great when that happens. Great album. TFS.
dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)
(email follower)

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome mini Liz!! Sorry that you had to miss out on Theresa Collins class but WOW, you did an amazing job creating your own. I love it and all the awesome little details-so creative!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cassandra said...

Beautiful! That calendar is one of my favorite MCT products!! Great job :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!