Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Hello Paper Peeps!  I hope you are enjoying your holiday week!  I'm only off on the 4th, but it's still a day off so I'll take it!  Sometimes I get so wrapped up with my design team committments that I don't get to enter challenges.  But I had a little free time this week so I decided to enter the weekly challange on the Circle Blog. 

The challenge is "Stars & Stripes", so this is what I came up with. 




recipe:
Home Decor Cricut Cartridge
stars cut 3.32 x 9.98
stars shadow cut 3.84 x 9.98
Sophisticated Cricut Cartidge
chevron stipes cut at 5.14 x 1.25
Cuttlebug Embossin Folder ~ Swiss Dot
ink
paper: My Pebbles, American Crafts, Papertrey Ink

I wish you a happy 4th of July!  See you on Thursday!

Enjoy!

14 comments:

jessica said...

What a beautiful card Liz!!! Love the glitter!! Thanks for sharing and hope you have a GREAT 4th of July!!

~amy~ said...

super awesome...love the glitz!

snappy scrappy said...

Love this! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute, Liz! That glass glitter looks AWESOME on your stars! Love the Chevron stripes too!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ I LOVE hoe simple this card is! So CAS! The chevron stripes are so CLEVER to use and of course I LOVE the sentiment and that glitter glass! I have yet to play with mine but I am going to have to pull it out! It adds that PERFECT element! WOW!

D- said...

I love how you used zigzags for the stripes.
dmcardmaker at aol dot com

Migdalia said...

What a wonderful card!!!

Sukie said...

Great card, love the glitter. The chevron pattern is such a nice touch too!

flowerdisco said...

i always enjoy your projects, you are so creative and i am always pleased to see it. i normally use google reader and if time allows i leave a comment. you know how things are here.
hugs!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card Liz! Enjoy your 4th of July!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cassandra said...

Love it! I haven't done the Circle Challenge is FOREVER!!! But I did this one too...gonna post it tomorrow! Fun Fun Fun! :) Happy Fourth!

katieo said...

Liz your card turned out so cute. I love the chevron design and the. Glitter. Have a fun Fourth. I am working

Daisylove Creations said...

Love the way your card turned out Liz!! The embossed chevron design and the glass glitter on those stars, absolutely beautiful card!! I always love to see your creations!! Hope you had a wonderful 4th!
TFS :0)
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Esther said...

Awesome!!!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!