Friday, October 7, 2011

The Winners Are...

Happy Friday!  Oh, I'm so glad that it's FRIDAY!!!  I have a lot on my TO DO LIST, I just hope I can get it all done!  What do you have planned?

Anyway, I'm sure you are dying to know who won the digital scrapbooking kit from The Scrapbooking Queen featuring 4 My Babies Scraps blog hop! 


Well the winner is, or should I say the Winners ARE...
Kate,
 Karen,
That's right, Michelle from 4 My Babies Scraps has graciously allowed me to pick 10 winners!  I will be emailing you soon with the details.  In the mean time you can go to 4mybabiesscraps and check out which of the $1.50 kits you would like to have (they are on the right side of her blog).  Thank you everyone for leaving me sweet comments, I do enjoy reading them! 

I hope you have a fun filled weekend!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

jen said...

Happy Friday Liz!!! Congrats to all the winners :)
How exciting....Thanks Liz!!! :)
hugs,jen
P.S. have a super weekend!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love being a winner... thanks so much Liz..

Rachel said...

thank you so much!! cant wait to browse and pick one :)


-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Alway fun to win picked Believe for Christmas someone said it's right around the corner ;)

Crafting Katie said...

Thanks so much, Liz! I'm excited to try this out!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!