Friday, October 28, 2011

EAD and 2 Cute Ink ~ Wishing You A Speedy Recovery!


Good Morning and happy Friday!  Today EAD Designs is announcing they are cobranding with 2 cute ink  to make some of the cutest vinyl Stickerz!
 
 
 
Here is just one example of how cute these stickerz are...
 


recipe:

2 cute ink ~ To The Moon Stickerz
My Creative Time ~ Many Greetings Stamps
My Creative Time ~ Build A Banner Kit Stamps and Dies
paper: AMM, American Crafts
twine, ink, brads


October Steal of the Month is almost over!


Make sure you check out the other girls on the DT and EAD Designs for all the other Stickerz sheets being released today, there are eleven of them!

I will also be entering this card for the Mojo Monday challenge!

Enjoy!




7 comments:

jen said...

Liz this came out super cute with stickers....great job. Tfs
Hugs,jen

Anonymous said...

This turned out so cute - those stickers really end up looking like stamps. TFS!
{Hugs!}
Lauren

Rachel said...

Completely agree, I keep looking at the card and can't find where the stickers are! they really do look just like a stamp, very cool!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

U r so creative, I love how u uses Miss Emma's stamps. I love it

Adrian said...

just 2 cute!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such an adorably fun card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Crafting Katie said...

Liz, this card is ADORABLE! That little sticker is really cute, and I love the paper and the stamp on the banner cut!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!