Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Creative Time Throwback Thursday Challenge!


*** if you are looking for EAD Designs Color Challenge, click HERE ***
this is my SECOND post of the day!

Do you know what today is?  It's Throwback Thursday Challenge with My Creative Time!  The challenge this time is to use any older cartridge that has a "Card Feature" on it!  Here are a few examples, "Wild Card", "A Child's Year", "Life's a Beach", "Stretch your Imagination" etc...There will be a LITTLE TWIST, Your cards MUST BE A HALLOWEEN theme!

So today's card I chose to use A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge, oh my there alot of FABULOUS images on that cart!  I do have to warn you, I got a little carried away with the glitter and liquid pearl (my new fav!)



Recipe:
A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge
card base welded two together at 8.62 x 5.41
card layer cut 4.24 x 5.08
Chic & Scary Cricut  Cartridge
mask cut at 3.26 x 1.75
paper: Teresa Collins, Stampin Up
rhinestones, liquid pearls, glitter
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder ~ Textile




I will also be entering this card in the Circle Blog Cuttlebug Challenge!

This week you HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO WIN THE ENTIRE 11TH EDITION, BEING RELEASE NEXT WEEK!  :)  Click HERE to enter the challenge!

Enjoy!

24 comments:

Kate said...

This is so Pretty Liz and I don't think for one bit that you went over with the liquid pearls or glitter. This is absolutely Perfect. Makes me want to attend a masquerade ball just so I can wear that awesome mask.

Hugs,
Kate

Jamie - oohLaLaPaperie said...

Ohmygoodness!! I la-la-loooove it! Love the mask, love the feathers, love the bling, love it all! Awesome job!!

Jamie
Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

Cindy Lovell said...

Oh WOW...Liz!!! This card is AMAZING!! I love everything about it!! So elegant!! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

Crafting Katie said...

It's gorgeous, Liz! I think your liquid pearls and glitter look fabulous! Not too much at all!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

WOW... this is just way too cute.. i could see a scraplift in the future if I had time.. Liz this is just so adorable, loving everything about it. hugs from ukiah

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Liz!

WOW! What a gorgeous card! I love all the glitter and sparkle!

Ruthie :)

Amanda T said...

This is so gorgeous, Liz!! I love that mask and your embossing... Beautiful!!

joni said...

Beautiful card!!!! I love the mask...looks so elegant! TFS
hugs,
joni

Glora said...

Okay, you did not get carried away at all!!!! This is SO perfect!!!!! You are awesome at adding just the right finishing touches! LOVE THIS!!!! Hugs- Glora

Cassandra said...

How festive! Makes me want to go to a masquerade ball :) Nicely done!

Cassandra

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job...love all the bling with the feather and beads too. Love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Rachel said...

love this card, its so fabulous! there is never such a thing as 'too much' glitter and pearls :) and I reeeeally like the embossing folder, so cool

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is probably the most elegant Halloween card I've ever seen. Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs,
Terri
http://memorycatchers-terri.blogspot.com

Hrvatica said...

Gorgeous card!

Cathryn said...

Fabulous Liz! That mask is awesome and the bling is the best! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

katieo said...

So Chic. Love the bling you added and the way you positioned the mask

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

This is Beautiful. I need that mask in my size. Smooches... Felicia

Shelly said...

Oh Liz this is fabulous!!! I love that mask, I want one for Halloween! Liz, your details are always so amazing!'

Mimi said...

Liz, this is really "out of sight". I love all the bling! Everything you do is so original - just beautiful!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

scrappy critters said...

Soo adorable Liz.. I love that liquid pearls you have been using.. and THANK YOU for the scrapbook kit I won:0) I am going to pick it out this weekend and let you know♥
Tammy

Melissa said...

Just perfect, love the glitter and feather, so fun!

Taylor said...

WHAT A FABULOUS CARD!!! Everything about this card is beautiful. The colors, the glitter, the embossing. I absolutely appreciate your style

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Wow....I love everything about this card!! Love all the bling...you can never have to much. Awesome job!!

Janet said...

Gorgeous card Love the lace trim and that mask is perfecy!
Hugs Janet

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!