Monday, October 24, 2011

EAD Designs Monday Hop!

Happy Happy Monday!  Welcome to EAD Designs Monday Hop!  First of all I want to say thank you to my new followers and that this is a super quick hop!  You should have arrived here from Lauren, isn't she soooo creative!  If you just popped in to see me, you'll really want to go to the start at EAD Designs Blog and leave a comment for all so that you're eligible for this week's giveaway or to see if you won last week's!

For today's project I made a quick and easy card out of scraps and only one image of the sheet!  I really want you to know what a great value it is to use EAD's stickerz for card making or layouts!  All you have to do is take the image, adhear to paper (I used white, the stickerz are clear) cut out around the image.  Then I used pop dots for depth.  I stamped "happy fall" used my SU punch to make the hanging sign.  I used twine to hang the sign in each hand.  The whole thing took less than 10 minutes to make!  Isn't that what we all need during the Holiday's...cute yet quick!


Recipe:
3x3 card base
paper: Cosmo Cricket, Stampin Up
ink, pen, twine, raffia


Before I tell you your next stop, I want to share a little secret with you...starting tomorrow EAD is having Two for Tuesday!  What is that you ask?  There will be a sale on a select stickerz set, that for only one day, you will be able to purchase two sheets for the price of one! So be sure to check back with EAD every Tuesday!

Your next stop is Amy T! How cool is that!!!!

Enjoy!

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

sue-pah CUTE!!!!

pattyk said...

great use of scraps--cute card. millierose651@aol.com

Crafting Katie said...

Sweet card, Liz! I love the rafia!

Eva Laney said...

ah, this is so super cute!!! I love the cute and fun scarecrow.

Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I thought at first you had made it with the Imagine. I love the rafia.. very nice touch... AND yes OOPs on no you didn't have a video on the transfer tape, and of course my DH wanted to help me... :-( he is always so helpful. lol.. you can imagine the fun we had. lol... thanks again my friend for sharing your amazing talent.

Ashley Newell said...

I love love love your hanging! That is CUTE! That scarecrow is adorable! You should link it up here: http://lessology.blogspot.com/2011/10/lessology-challenge-4-wall-art.html

I need to find time to make more wall hangings!

Mickey's Craft World said...

Super cute card...the scarecrow is adorable!!

Mickey
mickeysworld01@comcast.net

dreenie said...

so adorable!!! to cute!

SHartl said...

Love your cute little card with the raffia on top! Perfect touch!

Alisha said...

Great cards, super cute. I love how festive it is.
alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

super cute! love the raffia!
kacee

Kate said...

Super Cute.

Hugs,
Kate

callyannc said...

Lovin this cute little scarecrow card! Too sweet! TFS CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Joanna said...

this is sooo cute Liz!

Cassandra said...

This is sooo cute! I always forget about stickers these days. Thanks for the reminder!

Cassandra

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!