Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Hop with EAD Designs!!!

Hello! Can you believe it's Monday already?  I'm really ready for fall and everything that comes with it!  I'm hoping the weather will start to get that way soon!  You should have arrived here from Lauren at Lauren's Creative, I'm sure her project was just FABULOUS!!!  But if you want to be eligible for this week's prize you'll want to head over to EAD's blog at the start, follow the hop leaving a comment along the way!

Now on to today's project...

I bent the banner a little bit, for some added interest.

recipe:

paper: Cosmo Cricket, Stampin Up
black pen, Tim Holtz ink



I had several stickerz left over from when I made a layout.  So I thought I could make a cute card using only 1 of the stickerz!  With one stickerz sheet I've been able to make a 12 x 12 layout and a card, plus still have more left!  This a great value!!!


 

Don't forget that EAD has a color challenge!  The winner will be a Guest Designer, how exciting is that!!!


Your next stop is Amy T!  I know she is going to have something SPECIAL for you!

Enjoy!

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

ooooohhhh...such a fun card Liz!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute, Liz! I'm loving that background paper, and that pumpkin is "adorbs," as Emma would say!

jessica said...

Love your Halloween card!! That pumpkin is awesome!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Maria said...

super cute projects
marial302003@yahoo.com

Eva Laney said...

very cute card, love that jackolantern!
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog

Tina said...

Love your Halloween card!

Tina

Joanna said...

ooh! LOVE this!! soo cute, perfect papers!

Ashley Newell said...

What a super fun card! I love your spooky pumpkin with the fun sentiment! Adorable!

pattyk said...

Love the pumpkin --very cute!!!millierose651@aol.com

callyannc said...

This is spooky cute! CallyAnn

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love this! And oh how I love The Nightmare Before Christmas!!! Thanks!
Lisa

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!