Saturday, October 8, 2011

Cricut Circle Challenges!

Hi!   Happy Saturday, the sun is shining and there is a slight crispness to the air...it ALMOST feels like fall!  Well today I have a couple of projects to share with you that will be entered into the Cricut Circle Challenges going on right now.  Depending on how my day goes, meaning how much cleaning and laundry I get done, I may add some more project through out the day to this same post.  I'll see how all that goes!  :)

My first project is for the Circle Blogiversary Monochromatic Color Challenge.  I chose to make a tag for Christmas.  I always make my own, usually not with alot of pieces.  However, I think I could make a bunch of these fairly quickly!  The challenge is to have a monochromatic color scheme...check, and 2 Cricut cuts...check!


I love how the glitter adds so much depth!



recipe:
Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge
tag cut at 2.65 x 4.29
ornament cut at 2.21 x 3.12
paper: Papertrey Ink, Stampin Up
glitter, bells, ribbon, ink



My next project is for the Cricut Circle Magazine Challenge.  For this challenge, Echo Park products had to be used and 4 Cricut cuts!  Good thing I love EP and Cricut! :)




recipe:
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (I'm OBSESSED with this one!)
card base ~ welded two together at 4.25 x 5.50 each
frame cut at 4.25 x 5.50
flower cut at 2.06 x 1.98
 flower & branch cut at 1.83 x 1.00
tag cut at .82 x 2.18
Sophie Cricut Cartridge
cage cut at 3.24 x 4.18
bird cut at 2.12 x 4.18
paper: Echo Park ~ Victoria Gardens, Bazzill cardstock
ribbon, glitter, ink, liquid pearls

***UPDATE***

I was able to make another card!  This one is for 2 challenges, Circle Blog Challenge using a Circle cartridge and Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge #62!
sorry for the bad lighting!


recipe:
Pop Up Neighborhood Cricut Circle Cartridge
tag cut at 3.81 x 4.60 and 3.52 x 4.25
apple crate cut at 3.60 x 2.14 and layers to match
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder ~ Swiss Dot
paper: My Minds Eye, Stampin Up
ribbon, brads, chalk, ink, white pen


Have a great weekend!

Enjoy!

27 comments:

Tami B. said...

I was scrolling down the dashboard and trying to get in a few hops today & just had to stop on this post. Both of these are great but that Christmas tag really grabbed my attention. BEAUTIFUL!

Live Love and Scrap said...

Hey Miss Liz!! WOW....both projects are STUNNING!!! Love how the ornament turned out and that BOW!!!

Your birdcage card is just sooo pretty....love the ribbon you chose...good luck in the challenges!
hugs,
Sarah

Kate said...

These are absolutely beautiful Liz. I just love them. good luck on the challenges.

Hugs,
Kate

Glora said...

That gift tag is absolutely PERFECT!!! I love that glitter and every single detail! And your card is just beautiful too! You make such gorgeous and elegant projects. Hugs- Glora

Karen said...

Wow Liz I love that tag so beautiful! Last year I wrapped all my gifts with brown package paper and tied red bows on them but this tag would have been fabulous!

Shelly said...

Liz, These are so gorgeous! I just love the glitter detail!
Shelly

dreenie said...

The glitter makes this so beautiful ! Love it

Unknown said...

Wow these projects are gorgeous!!!!! Love them!!!! You did a fabulous job on both!!!! Way to go!!!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

They are BOTH just breathtaking... I love the Christmas tag.. but the card is GORGEOUS as well...
Finally got DH to cut me a piece of board... now I just need to find the vinly.. so excited about doing that project.. )

HappyPlaceJen said...

Such beautiful projects, Liz! So elegant! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Cassandra said...

Holy cow Liz!!! Your projects are great. Love your Christmas tag...it's soooo beautiful. That would make any present EXTRA special. Nice job :)

Sherrie K. said...

Your tag is just stunning Liz! The glitter looks so nice and that bow is beautiful!! Your 2nd project is also beautiful..love the pretty colors and cuts you used. Good luck to you in the challenges:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Dana said...

Love your projects. They are so different but both are so nice. TFS. http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Crafting Katie said...

Liz, these are both so gorgeous! Good luck with the challenges!

jen said...

Oh my gosh Liz these ate both stunning! I LOVE them. Just gorgeous. Great job. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,jen

Susan said...

How beautiful my friend. You are soooo talented. I would love to craft with you for an afternoon...that would be so fun. Have a great weekend.
Susan

flowerdisco said...

hello liz, saw your projects on google reader and had to come and say they are stunning. your work is just so good.
wish you the best :)

Shar said...

Wowie, beautiful projects, Liz. They're so festive!

Lezlye said...

Great Projects Liz! Good Luck!

~amy~ said...

seriously Liz, these have to be my all time new favs of yours!

cdm317 said...

Just beautiful! Good luck in the challenges!
Colleen

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Beautiful tag and card Liz!!!

scrapaholicjen said...

Both of your projects are beautiful! Love all the sparkle!

My Creative Time said...

You are the BOMB my friend!!! Have I told you lately that I am SOOO HAPPY YOU ARE ON MY TEAM?? hehehehe!! Both of your projects are just BEAUTIFUL!!!
Big HUGE HUGS!
Emma;)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful take on the PK challenge Liz! Loving that apple barrel. Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck. xx

DoBea A. said...

OMgosh! All of these projects are so beautiful!! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Unknown said...

nmd
nike zoom running shoe
nike air force
michael kors outlet online
air max 2017
tom ford sunglasses
dior sunglasses
yeezy boost 350 v2
kyrie irving shoes
pandora jewelry

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!