Thursday, October 6, 2011

EAD Designs Announcing Co Branding with Kate Harper Designs!

Welcome!  Today EAD Designs and Kate Harper Designs have joined forces and created the cutest vinyl blockart stickerz and stickerz sheets. 

The cool thing about these stickerz is they come in blockart form for home decor, gifts or little blocks for cards and scrapbook pages.

For today's card I wanted to go out of my comfort zone and try to keep things simple.  Well simple is not as easy as it looks...for me anyways! 


recipe:
crate paper, PTI paper, ribbon, button, twinery twine


One last thing, have you been having trouble leaving comments for some people but not others? I'm not sure why the change, however this is what I found worked for me:
1. go to Internet Options ( upper right of your screen)
2. click on the Privacy tab
3. click on the Advance button
4. check the box that says "overide automatic cookie handling, accept first and third party cookies.
5. click ok all the way out.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

love how the blockart stickerz pops!

jen said...

You did a great job liz...i love how you used Emma's die....just perfect.tfs
hugs,jen

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well that doesn't look simple to me... it turned out just beautiful.. love the swirls..hugs from ukiah

Rose said...

loven the block are stickerz!! fab card :)

Unknown said...

Facebook is a dazzling system which provides its customers great opportunities to broaden their perspectives. buy real usa facebook likes

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!