Thursday, September 1, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge with My Creative Time!

Hello! 
Welcome to Throwback Thursday Challenge with My Creative Time!  For today's challenge Emma has asked us to do a "Cricutless Challenge" using the colors Purple, Green, Orange and Black.  Oh, I think I  failed to mention something...yes it's official, I'm now with My Creative Time Design Team!  I'm so excited to join the team with the other amazing, talented gals!


To make the rosette, I cut 3 strips 1 3/4" x 6 ", then scored every 1/4", glue all the ends together.  I also cut 2 of the circle dies, I used one for stamping and the other for gluing to the back of the rosette to make it flat.  This will make more sense when you're doing it.  After stamping the 2nd disk with All Around Halloween stamps, I colored  with copics, then added glitz glitter to the heart on the hat.  Glued the scallop and the stamped circle to the rosette, once dry, I added chucky orange glitter to the edge of the rosette.  Then added beads, a crystal and ribbon.  Voila!

Recipe:
no cricut 
My Creative Time Stamps ~ All Around Halloween
My Creative Time Dies ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle
paper: We are Memory Keepers, Stampin Up
ribbon, copics, beads, crystal, glitz glitter, chunky glitter



So head over to My Creative Time to see all the projects from the DT!   Come enter Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge and join in the FUN!

Enjoy!

23 comments:

Amy said...

Love this! That little hat is precious!

Tracey said...

Great card....love the big bow and the hanging gem!

Crafting Katie said...

GORGEOUS card, Liz! The rosette looks great with the stitched circle! We're so excited to have you on our team!!!

Glora said...

YAY Liz!!!!! I'm so excited to get to work with you! You are a true inspiration! This card is gorgeous and elegant! I LOVE it!!!! Hugs- Glora

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well about all I can say is Miss Emma knows talent when she see it.. I am so happy for you Liz...
This is so awesome, love how cheerful it looks... hugs from ukiah

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Love this card Liz! So excited that you are on the team! Yay!

Ruthie :)

Anonymous said...

Love the rosette and glitter.

Cathryn said...

Really pretty Card! LOVE that rosette, thanks for the size info! Welcome to Emma's Team, glad to have you join us!! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Shelly said...

Yay Liz! Awesome news! Love everything you create and this is just fantastic!
Shelly

My Creative Time said...

1st of all, your card could not be any more PERFECT!;) AND WELCOME to my team! I am excited to have you aboard & looking forward to LOTS of new & EXCITING things coming up! BIG GYPSY HUGS,
Emma;)

jen said...

Liz I love your card!!! Super cute. tfs
Welcome to My Creative Design Team....glad to have you on our team!!!
hugs,jen

Kate said...

Love this. Awesome Card Liz. I love your rosette. Welcome to the TEAM. Looking forward to working with you and seeing your creations.

Hugs
Kate

Esther said...

Love the rosette and the big ribbon!!!

Saundra said...

Love this, Liz! Congratulations on making the team. Can't wait to see all your wonderful creations.

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Rachel said...

congrats on this design team, what a great group to be a part of!! And I love your large rosette, great idea :)

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Nice job on the card the rosette is awesome.
Congrats on being on Emma's team.


DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Congratulations Liz on being a part of the MCT Design Team. I pray for the day when I'm on MCT's DT. You did a great job on this card and love the rosette. Can't wait to see more from you. Smooches... Felicia

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Congratulations on becoming a DT member of MCT. I just love your card. Your rosette is wonderful. I need to try more of these. I'm your newest follower.

Tami
http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

Nancy said...

Liz, love your card. The rosette is great and the added glitter around the edge really makes it pop. So glad you will part of the DT and look forward to seeing all your creations. Nancy

Katie said...

I loved the ribbon, Liz! I am going to search for some the Internet today!

flowerdisco said...

hey liz, loving your dark hair! looking good GF! :)

your card is awesome, when i have more time i am coming back to see all the projects i have missed if time allows that is. congrats on the dt w/sweet emma. she does have such nice stamps too.

empty nested here...very sad right now but i know it will get better. are you empty nested too?

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful! Congratulations Liz! I can't wait to see what other beautiful projects you come up with for Emma's stamps and dies! {hugs!}
Lauren

Linda said...

Oh wow I love this! The paper is wonderful.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!