Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday Hop with EAD Designs!

Happy Monday, it's hopping time with EAD Designs!  You should have arrived here from my super creative friend, Lauren at Lauren's Creative!  If you just popped in to say hi to me, please head over to the start at EAD's blog, so you can welcome Rose our Guest Designer for the month of September!

Today I have a super quick card for you today, that's the great think about using stickerz, they're quick and easy!  If you've never used EAD's vinyl stickerz, you're mssing out!  Or if it's been along time since you've used stickerz you really need to to try again!  Because they are vinyl, you can carefully pull them up if you aren't happy with the placement.  I love that, since I'm not always happy with the first place I put something!


Campin Critter Cricut Cartridge
I just used the card feature and smaller layers to create the card.
My Minds Eye and Stampin Up Paper
Bakers Twine, Ink and White Pen

Make sure you leave a comment for everyone, including on EAD's blog to be eligible for this weeks giveaway!

Your next stop is super cool Amy T!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

This adorable! I love the colors and papers you used! {hugs!}

Amy said...

Love the different shape of this card, and I think that's the first time I've seen anyone use those stickerz! Super Cute!

Rachel said...

Amazing card, what a cute set of stickerz I have never seen those before. And the way you used all that twine looks so fantastic!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Kate said...

This is adorable Liz. i just love your shapped card.

Hugs,
Kate

SmilynStef said...

Love the fun shape & wrap of twine.

katieo said...

Super cute. I just love that saying.

Sue D said...

Love the sentiment on this cute card!

Anonymous said...

CUTE! Love the shape:)

Rose said...

super sweet card :)

thanks for having me join you this month :)

Jenn said...

The shape of your card is so unique. :)

smyiow said...

That is super cute! I love the jar and the twine is always a good addition.

my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

Joanna said...

Oh! Super cute! Love the shape of this card!

SHartl said...

This is such a great card for the end of summer!! Makes me think of canning fruits and vegetables from the garden in time for winter!

~amy~ said...

darling! Love that set you used liz!

Embley Veronica said...

Great card! I love the pop up!

sharon g said...

The jar is really, really cute. I love the fruit! sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!