Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Creative Time Throwback Thursday Challenge!

Hi!  It's time again for a Throwback Thursday Challenge with My Creative Time!  The challenge this time is for you to use any Font Cricut Catridge!  However, you are able to use any image on the Font cartridge!  This is the perfect time to get reaquainted with those carts that are gathering dust, that have some fabulous images!

For today's project I decided to use Old West Cricut Cartridge and Anyday Bingo & Crossword stamp set!  Wow, I have forgotten all the fun images on it!




Recipe:
Old West Cricut Cartridge
girl cut at 1.64 x 4.06 (cut 5 times and paper pieced for the different colors)
barbed wire cut 4.54 x .70
paper: Moxie, Stampin Up, Papertrey Ink, American Craft
ink, twine, stickles, chalk, white pen


So dust off your Font cart and join the fun!  Link up your project here!

Enjoy!

13 comments:

Kate said...

Perfect. I just love the cowgirls outfit.

Hugs,
Kate

Seahorse Creations said...

I Love it, the cowgirl is so cute.

Crafting Katie said...

This is so adorable, Liz! The papers you used are awesome! What a cute cowgirl, and that Bingo card is perfect!!! Love your cowgirl's rope too!

jen said...

Liz your card came out so cute!! Love the western look. Super cute and thanks for sharing.
hugs,jen

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are so creative Liz... isn't it fun to use the old carts... I was just wondering how your floors turned out... I thought you would show us pictures of it.. :-( have a FABULOUS day... hugs

Glora said...

This is SO cute! AND super CREATIVE too!!!! I love everything about this card!!!! I have that cartridge and haven't used it yet, but I need too! Hugs- Glora

Adrian said...

This is to cute, great job!

Cathryn said...

Such a fun card Liz. That lasso is the best, love it!!! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

quilt4fun2 said...

I like the horseshoe background and the twine for the rope...perfect papers for shirt and pants. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy Lovell said...

Amazing card,Liz!! WOW! Love the girl and the bingo card!! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

Shar said...

Oh my gosh, adorable! What a great way to use the bingo and crosswords. Love this western version.

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Awesome card...I love everything about it!! Great job!!

chenmeinv0 said...

giuseppe zanotti
michael kors canada
nike air max
michael kors
nike free
wedding dresses
flops
montre
karen millen uk
kate spade
2018.3.23xukaimin

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!