Wednesday, September 28, 2011

One Card Two Challenges! And Another Challenge!


***
if you are looking for The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Hop, click HERE!
***
Hi!  Yes, this is my second post of the day!  I just wanted to quickley post a card I made for the Peachy Keen Face it Friday and the Circle blog.  Peachy Keen's challenge is to make something that radiates the warmth of the sun with a PK face.  And the Circle blog's weekly challenge was to make something that is interactive.

So here is what I came up with...


the sun is on a slide that spins...the interactive part  :)


Recipe:
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge
rectange welded inside a rectangle at 5.05 x 3.80 & 4.35 x .24
Pooh and Friends Cricut Cartridge
sun cut at 2.41 x 2.30 with circle layer to match
Country Life Cricut Cartridge
hills cut at4.98 x 3.27 with layers to match
ink, white pen, chalk, glossy accents
paper: PTI, we are memory keepers, Bazzill, American Craft


I have also added a third card for today!  This card is for the Circle Blog Monthly Challenge!  The challenge is to have some type of window element on your project.  I think this will work!


don't you love that way he's waving out the window!


recipe:
Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge
scallop circle shadow 2 welded together at 5.54 x 5.12
scallop circle 5.30 x 5.12
circle 4.49 x 5.12
Christmas Cricut Cartridge
window shadow cut 2.60 x 3.47
window cut 2.60 x 3.47
Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge
skeleton cut 2.02 x 3.98
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
flower cut 2.83 x 2.73

paper: Teresa Collins, PTI
ribbon, Martha Stewart Punch, googly eyes, black pen, liquid pearls, black pearls


Enjoy!

12 comments:

Adrian said...

u did a great job!

Glora said...

WOW Liz, that sunshine card is the cutest. I need to try this kind of card. I've never made one! And your skeleton and window card is PERFECT!!!! I love it and yes, I love the hand reaching out too! Hugs- Glora

Jekisca said...

I love your cards, I'd love to see how you made the sunshine spin, that's really cool!
Very creative!

Joanna said...

OMG!! these are both suppppper cute!!!! Love the fun sunny card, it makes me smile! And the halloweeny card is super cute and spooky! great job girly! :)

Jana said...

These both are completely adorable!!!! Would you mind sharing how you made the sun spin??? :)
blessings,
jana
janabailey.blogspot.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You have definitely been busy.. I love them both, that sunflower is so adorable.. I would love to know how you made that sun spin to... (I've got the measurements.. lol).. just need to know how to do it... and I love the skeleton waving.. you are so amazing.... hugs

Tracy said...

Your cards are so cute.
I love your spinner card. they are so much fun to play with :)
Your Halloween card is adorable.

Shar said...

Oh my goodness. The sunshine card is adorable, but I am in love with the skeleton in the window! Fabulous projects!!!

Crafting Katie said...

How did I miss these cards this week? You have been SO busy! Your sunshine card is just the sweetest thing ever. Love it! And your skeleton waving out the window... too cute! Good luck with the challenge!

Court said...

LOVE this one Liz!!!!

The Vintage Key said...

wow awesome projects!!!

Nubia said...

love love love the skeleton window project. I now feel my submission was a total cop out compared to this detailed work! LOL

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!